Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have an issue with that. I've seen several really good service people at dealers let go because they only wrote up what the customer needed without any extras.

No system is perfect. Idiot management is with us always. I did not work in auto service. I’ve worked in service/support structures under manufacturing, under marketing and under quality. Pluses and minuses with all.

But really important is to have an independent customer satisfaction survey at a high level. Customer satisfaction should drive service as well as other goals just like any responsive business.

Actually, I think in many cases a delay on events like this can be exactly what you want. It builds anticipation and a little rage which is turned into excitement when the event finally starts. I think somebody told me that a well known leader in the 30s used this trick quite often. (Without any other similarities)

It looks like you’ve been around here for a while. You should know this delay is standard operating procedure for Tesla regardless of the event content.
Look what the happened last time, the Model Y reveal. Disappointment.