Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is where my disappointment(and surprised) with large investors(who say they are bulls or long on the stock) lies. They could break this trend with buying volume but they simply haven't and have been content to sit on the sidelines waiting for the vey bottom of the 52-week trading range.
That's probably because they feel the same way as some of us do. Tesla will go up, and probably a good amount, but not anytime soon.

The SEC just filed with the court, reaffirming their position that an evidentiary hearing is unnecessary and not to include pre settlement communications. They further say if the court is going to include pre-settlement communications they would like to submit more evidence. Letter – #34 in United States Securities and Exchange Commission v. Musk (S.D.N.Y., 1:18-cv-08865) – CourtListener.com
So, is that a Yes but no, Your honor, unless we lose? And is this the same filing we saw earlier today?

Not pretending to understand options, but the little I know tells me something had better be delayed -- April 18th is a Thursday (please don't ask if it's next or next-next etc because if I tell you you must die) and most options expire on Fridays. Don't they? :cool:
Apparently Wall Street takes Good Friday off.

I noticed what appeared to "right of way" lane changes on recent trips. That said, its a bit like reading tea leaves when trying to decipher the various prompts. The interface doesn't generally say why it is prompting for a lane change so there is quite a bit of room for confirmation bias. And it clearly doesn't always prompt for lane changes when it should. At least, as of 5.15, it is still sometimes "losing" the fact that it is passing and once past the vehicle fails to ever prompt for return to the right lane. I think this has to do with passing curves on hills where the vehicle being passed drops below tracking, but that could be coincidence. It has also occurred when the vehicle being passed took an exit, but I have not had that scenario recur yet on 5.15.

If you want real NoA fun, check out this incident from my recent trip. For some reason NoA really wanted us to get to the left, despite simultaneously also showing and verbalizing to us that we had to get off to the right imminently. Note that it wants us to the left 'to follow route,' so it's not just Mad Max mode trying to get us out of a slow lane--it really does want us both left and right at the same time for purposes of following the route.

I have never seen this before. NoA works well 95% of the time, but it has some weirdness. We also encountered the car phantom breaking whenever we passed a semi with the sun in a certain position in the sky behind the semi (only for about a 5-minute period on one particular day). NoA also cancels lane changes partway through perhaps 5% of the time. It's a great feature, but is by no means close to perfect yet.

So I wonder who is going to be the first to blend "Dog Mode" and "Enhanced Summon" and have a dog in the drivers seat back out of a parking spot and pick up owner? Surely no one would do that just for a few clicks. Well, Shirley might.

Remember, in Enhanced Summon mode, no one know you're a dog!

Edit for technical correctness.

Gotta say, Elon is getting very good at CGI

But for reals, wow looks like they will meet their deadline. That's a lot of manpower
The Flat Earth Society already knows how good Elon is at special effects...just ask them. On second thought, no, don't ask them. I wouldn't wish the conversation on my worst enemy.

Dan

I bought April 18th calls in case delivery/earnings report is delayed.

With April starting on the Monday, I'd be really, really surprised if later than the Wednesday.

In any case, got 5th April $275,5 strike for $1.25 - thought that was worth a go.

Have already resigned myself to losing it...

Edit: 47% down today when my order triggered:-