Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Newsom briefing: If all continues well, Phase 2 will start this Friday. He mentioned retail but previously he said Phase 2 included manufacturing so hopefully it can restart Friday as well. He will hopefully clarify it before the briefing is done.

Said Bay area can be more strict if they want to be which doesn't sound encouraging for Fremont Friday.

What do they say about the weather forecast for Seattle.

If you can see Mount Rainer, it's going to rain.
If you can't see Mount Rainer, it is raining.
I'm excited for my first visit to Seattle once the all-clear is sounded(or really when I get a positive antibody test:)). Hopefully in early June.

As amazing as both regions look....as an East Coaster I gotta say Los Angeles is automatically excluded since the seasons don't change. That's just an insane way to live.

I'm excited for my first visit to Seattle once the all-clear is sounded(or really when I get a positive antibody test:)). Hopefully in early June.

As amazing as both regions look....as an East Coaster I gotta say Los Angeles is automatically excluded since the seasons don't change. That's just an insane way to live.

Fair Warning: Visiting Seattle during summer will lead to a major desire to live here. I've actually had multiple friends visit me here for the first time during summer and then proceed to move here the following spring. If you get sucked in be prepared to do lots of traveling during the winter months as most of us do here ;)

Newsom briefing: If all continues well, Phase 2 will start this Friday. He mentioned retail but previously he said Phase 2 included manufacturing so hopefully it can restart Friday as well. He will hopefully clarify it before the briefing is done.

Said Bay area can be more strict if they want to be which doesn't sound encouraging for Fremont Friday.

So retail along with associated manufacturing and supply chains will be allowed to reopen Friday. Imo Fremont would be part of this. Of course Alameda will probably delay it but I agree with Stealth, Alameda will not be able to hold out for much longer than the rest of the state.

Last edited:
I mean, it's decent volume at 15mil, but not overwhelming. What's the Max Pain for this week?

Stock Option Max Pain

It was 790 on ~Thursday last week, 785 over the weekend when I looked, and today it continues to be 785.

It's also a weekly options expiration, thus relatively low volume, and thus relatively low incentive to shape the share price to 785.

Darn it my low $500ish market orders are never going to execute at this rate. Come on people Elon said it is too high get with the program. Actually nice to see a quiet day without all the usual manipulation. Tracked macros fairly well after the opening run up.

As a Space Coast resident don't come here unless you like water sports and humidity. My company is trying to relocate people from Sunnyvale without much success for several years now.

Great episode from 3rd Row with Rob Maurer

gotta say getting tired of this crew ... (caveat i have not watched this episode yet) and will only watch this due to Rob ...

Rob is the only one doing non emotional research... not sure what the rest in the Hollywood squares contribute
I used to like Hyper change Gali but he melted down/panicked about CV19 and pre-Q1 deliveries