Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Elon is in the mood of giving zero Fs. Demand must be good. Man it's just stupid Twitter is only full of keyboard warriors. Don't even know how Elon finds it entertaining when he is exactly the opposite of a keyboard warrior.
Biggest backlog in company history. They just need to be able to produce and deliver. The rest is gravy as they say.

Elon is in the mood of giving zero Fs. Demand must be good. Man it's just stupid Twitter is only full of keyboard warriors. Don't even know how Elon finds it entertaining when he is exactly the opposite of a keyboard warrior.

This is just validating the decision to move HQ, Elon is getting the message that California doesn't care of Tesla leaves and SpaceX leaves.

No way would I recommend driving 2 successful businesses out of a state, when a sensible compromise would have been easy to reach.

That's funny but I don't really see how asking people to guess what the opening stock price will be on Monday to be an "investment question". It will be whatever it is when it opens.
I look at it as kind of a fun thing to do. Last Friday after Elon’s tweet my friend asked what will happen to the stock price over the weekend? I said it will probably go down but I guess wrong most of the time so that means it will go up!

Last edited:
Laurie Garrett on Twitter
so apparently this is going to be Trumps strategy. I hope Elon doesn’t go to much down the rabbit hole of saying the deaths due to the virus are over counted. On the other hand the tactic to create demand could benefit Tesla.

I made a post amount Elons tweet today but moved by mods because I guess Elons tweets about Covid are off topic :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Disagree
Reactions: TheTalkingMule