Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TeslaFi.com

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think this request, or one like it has been made before, but it would be great to have a better way to move between dates.

Unless I am missing something, currently the only way to move through dates is one day at a time. There is a delay as each date's data is loaded.

There are many times that I may want to look at a date a week or two weeks away from the currently selected date. Getting there is frustrating and time-consuming.

I would think a simple pop-up calendar, that allows you to simply select a date would be much more efficient.

Thanks for considering this request!

Select the calendar view:

upload_2017-1-25_10-0-47.png

Then select a specific date in the calendar:

upload_2017-1-25_10-2-13.png

Voila:

upload_2017-1-25_10-3-29.png

I, obviously, was not aware of this capability!

:)

It only helps up to a point. Calendar is even slower to display than a specific day, and thus going back several months is painfully slow.

Also, if you click on a Day, change your mind and press BACK to see the calendar again there is a delay. So, when viewing the calendar, I've taken to using RighClick and OpenInNewTab in order that the calendar is still on display, in the original TAB.

That's probably a whole lot easier on a PC with a mouse, than a phone with a finger!

:)

It only helps up to a point. Calendar is even slower to display than a specific day, and thus going back several months is painfully slow.

Also, if you click on a Day, change your mind and press BACK to see the calendar again there is a delay. So, when viewing the calendar, I've taken to using RighClick and OpenInNewTab in order that the calendar is still on display, in the original TAB.

That's probably a whole lot easier on a PC with a mouse, than a phone with a finger!
See if you're calendar loads any faster now. ;-) I will add a calendar picker to that screen as well to make it even quicker to select months.

Reactions: hybridbear
Select the calendar view:

View attachment 211993
Then select a specific date in the calendar:

View attachment 211994

Voila:

View attachment 211995

Thanks very much for pointing this out! I, obviously, was not aware of this capability!

Many thanks!

Thanks @thefortunes. That's the way I like to do it as well since you can visually see the data on the calendar. I will add a date picker to the index page as well just to make it easer to jump around.

I just stumbled upon what I think is a small and relatively insignificant bug, but I thought I'd report it anyway.

While charging, if one selects the charge summary, the avarage efficiency for that location will display as the efficiency of the current charge.

I confirmed this by swiitching back and forth bbetween the two views a few times, and every time the "average", which in my case includes 49 charges at the location, is displaying as the current charge's efficiency.

I say this isn't a big deal because most people won't be looking at the average efficiency as a charge is taking place. Even so, I wanted to mention it.

Thanks!

Hi, @Jdeck , a little bug report. My sleepless X is still not sleeping for more than 24 hours, which is OK (actually it is at the detailer's factory so the key fob might be close to the car), but now TeslaFi's main screen says the idle time is 1 hour, which actually is 25 hours.

Tried to use Mantis bug tracker, but the signup email didn't come through.

I just stumbled upon what I think is a small and relatively insignificant bug, but I thought I'd report it anyway.

While charging, if one selects the charge summary, the avarage efficiency for that location will display as the efficiency of the current charge.

I confirmed this by swiitching back and forth bbetween the two views a few times, and every time the "average", which in my case includes 49 charges at the location, is displaying as the current charge's efficiency.

I say this isn't a big deal because most people won't be looking at the average efficiency as a charge is taking place. Even so, I wanted to mention it.

Thanks!
Thanks. I'll take a look at it.

Reactions: Andyw2100
Hi, @Jdeck , a little bug report. My sleepless X is still not sleeping for more than 24 hours, which is OK (actually it is at the detailer's factory so the key fob might be close to the car), but now TeslaFi's main screen says the idle time is 1 hour, which actually is 25 hours.

Tried to use Mantis bug tracker, but the signup email didn't come through.
Thanks. I emailed you to get some more details on troubleshooting the sleeping. I have not corrected the 24 hour idle issue yet.

Reactions: hiroshiy
Thanks. Performance (including Next/Previous month) is like night & day compared to before :)
It's amazing what a difference a SSD makes and a little more ram. Pretty much all of the pages had a dramatic speed increase after that. I also implemented a cached version of the Drive Summary page so it loads instantly now, once the initial calculations are stored. It will keep everything stored until a new address is tagged, which will in turn clear out the stored calculations until the Drives Summary page is loaded again. I will work on the Charge Summary page soon after I get to a few other things.