Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor TeslaSpy.com - Know your tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If enhanced sleep mode is active,
If you have "force fetch data" enabled, teslaspy will retrieve data during this period, no matter your car is asleep or not. This will force your car to be online at this period.

I registered today, and my car has not slept at all. I checked these settings now, and I can see it is set to force fetch data 24h. Maybe it would be better to have this off by default for new users?

I am already enjoying this tool. I just made my first drive and got an immediate email report. Good job!

B383E682-4CF1-4032-AD3F-339903EBFB66.jpeg

• Helpful
Reactions: Silicon Desert
Another issue I’ve run into is that when cell service drops off it is logged as the end of a drive, and when cell service picks up again it begins logging a new drive. Teslafi manages to keep all of the broken segments into a single drive, as it was.

Another issue I’ve run into is that when cell service drops off it is logged as the end of a drive, and when cell service picks up again it begins logging a new drive. Teslafi manages to keep all of the broken segments into a single drive, as it was.

When the car has no connection, teslaspy waits 15 minutes before to end a drive, this is useful when entering a tunnel for example. If you have any issue please could you send me the drive details by private message to investigate? thanks!

How do you tag location?

There's a "Tag address" button after every address, if you click on it you can enter a name and energy cost at this location. When you click on "save", teslaspy will search for all your previous addresses and it will "snap" to this tagged location if it's inside the radius. See attached

Attachments

• drive.png
    drive.png
    157.9 KB · Views: 83
  • tag.png
    tag.png
    69.2 KB · Views: 85
Is there a way to export the data (send as eMail, send to Excel or something like that)?

I've just added the option to export the metrics into csv, excel, pdf or print directly from browser, see attached. In next weeks I'm planning to add the option to export all data from a drive or charge (maps, charts, etc) to a nice pdf

Attachments

• excel.png
    excel.png
    187.1 KB · Views: 80
  • metrics.png
    metrics.png
    186.9 KB · Views: 78
Reactions: SSonnentag
There's a "Tag address" button after every address, if you click on it you can enter a name and energy cost at this location. When you click on "save", teslaspy will search for all your previous addresses and it will "snap" to this tagged location if it's inside the radius. See attached
The add tag button doesn't work unless I enter a charging price at the location. There wasn't any warning that the field is required.

Congrats on publishing the app, especially to both android and iOS simultaneously.

Do you have a privacy policy for how data collected is used, sold, owned, shared and secured? Like another poster mentioned, it can provide some comfort when keys are provided. I didn’t see one on the App Store.

Is your website Tuisp Development.com ? I clicked “other apps by this developer” and that site was listed as the website for another app.

Again, very cool to see how you’re interpreting the data to make it informative, and kudos for how promptly you’re addressing everyone’s feedback here.

Congrats on publishing the app, especially to both android and iOS simultaneously.

Do you have a privacy policy for how data collected is used, sold, owned, shared and secured? Like another poster mentioned, it can provide some comfort when keys are provided. I didn’t see one on the App Store.

Is your website Tuisp Development.com ? I clicked “other apps by this developer” and that site was listed as the website for another app.

Again, very cool to see how you’re interpreting the data to make it informative, and kudos for how promptly you’re addressing everyone’s feedback here.

Sorry, the privacy police and terms and conditions were only visible "inside" teslaspy, once the user has been registered. I've added the links on the footer of the main page. Data will not be sold nor shared with any third party.

Yes, this is the website to sell other apps that I've developed years ago

Right now the app has only some of the features of the web, my goal is that in next weeks the app has at least the same features