Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TeslaTracks

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Morning. Attached is a brand new screen shot of the profile page showing controls and an updated charge dashboard. We hope you enjoy. This will be coming next week. We're sending out another release this morning so if you want, please sign up here - https://goo.gl/YUZQPI

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-12-23 at 7.49.59 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-12-23 at 7.49.59 AM.png
    226.1 KB · Views: 78
Android User (Droid Z, Nougat 7).
When first installed I could not open the Tracking tab - program stopped every time. I thought this was a 'no data' issue as Profile/Trips just sat there with a spinning progress wheel. But yesterday it was working, and reported the one trip made on NYE. As I started this post, I thought I'd check again - but I'm back to the app closing when I go to the Tracking page. OS now says "Teslab keeps closing".
What can I do to get you good diagnostics?

Battery event.
"Unplugged for 2hr 10m. Consumed 10% of battery charge. 7.0 range used while driving 8.6mi. 0.0 mi range lost while idle. Overall efficiency 47%"

Couple of comments. The app only displays the time of the event using FB time - e.g. "About 15 hours" (ago). The exact time of the recorded observation would help with understanding (checking) it.

I do not believe my battery lost 10% (18 miles) while unplugged for just over 2 hours - but I'm also not sure about the unplugged report. The only 2 hour window I can see yesterday would have been between journeys (which is where the report is recorded) - but I cannot see how/why there would be such vampire drain in that time.

Second half makes no sense to me - why is it talking about 8.6mi of driving when the vehicle was parked (I believe).

Any help understanding the report is appreciated, and anything I can do to help with diags?

Hi Guys,

We are working on getting some fixes out, thanks for all the feedback. We have a lot of moving parts so trying to coordinate everything on our end so we appreciate all the feedback and patients. Will post specifcs tomorrow morning and will have another big release tomorrow for everyone.

When first installed I could not open the Tracking tab - program stopped every time. I thought this was a 'no data' issue as Profile/Trips just sat there with a spinning progress wheel. But yesterday it was working, and reported the one trip made on NYE. As I started this post, I thought I'd check again - but I'm back to the app closing when I go to the Tracking page. OS now says "Teslab keeps closing".
Hi,

Can you give the app a full reboot again. We've been doing a lot of work on our servers which may have been causing the issue. We will also be sending out a new build tomorrow so stay tuned on that. Let us know if you still see the issue during your drives today.

Thank you for the feedback.

@bschippers718 Hey, I updated to the new app but it still doesn't show the phantom drain. Doesn't look like the screenshots you posted earlier. Any fix?
Hi Byan1232.

That design is currently in development still, you should see it very soon however. Your phantom drain is still being reported though, simply click on my own from the activity page and you should be able to find our little purple ghost..:) You should also be able to find your charge report which also has your recent phantom drain. Let us know if you can't find it.

Battery event.
"Unplugged for 2hr 10m. Consumed 10% of battery charge. 7.0 range used while driving 8.6mi. 0.0 mi range lost while idle. Overall efficiency 47%"

Couple of comments. The app only displays the time of the event using FB time - e.g. "About 15 hours" (ago). The exact time of the recorded observation would help with understanding (checking) it.

I do not believe my battery lost 10% (18 miles) while unplugged for just over 2 hours - but I'm also not sure about the unplugged report. The only 2 hour window I can see yesterday would have been between journeys (which is where the report is recorded) - but I cannot see how/why there would be such vampire drain in that time.

Second half makes no sense to me - why is it talking about 8.6mi of driving when the vehicle was parked (I believe).

Any help understanding the report is appreciated, and anything I can do to help with diags?

The charge report represents what we know about the battery from the time you unplugged the car until you plugged it in again. (Technically when the battery state goes from anything to "Charging".) We then calculate what we know based upon the battery readings between those two times, and any trip data that we have between unplugging and plugging in. You will have lost charge either because you are actually driving -- generally the bulk of the battery drain -- or because of phantom drain, which is basically energy the car uses to keep the battery in operating conditions when its too cold. (Or too hot I suppose.)

The numbers you post don't make sense. Did you perhaps transcribe "7.0 range" when it was supposed to be "17.0 range"? Let me know and I can look deeper into it.

Any chance you could send over the android development logs? (Probably not, it's sort of a pain to get to it, but on the on chance you already have it set up...)