Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TeslaWaze updates (was: TeslaWaze is Done!)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Received 2022.40.4.1 yesterday.
Had two 1h drives today, and "happy" to report that using Waze reverted to the old behaviour, which was (and is again) to crash the browser after 5 minutes or so, and not the entire MCU2. And after browser restart, I can reload Waze and do it all over again.
"Yeah baby yeah" 😅

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: Corsair and 4SUPER9
Received 2022.40.4.1 yesterday.
Had two 1h drives today, and "happy" to report that using Waze reverted to the old behaviour, which was (and is again) to crash the browser after 5 minutes or so, and not the entire MCU2. And after browser restart, I can reload Waze and do it all over again.
"Yeah baby yeah" 😅
But then again, posted too soon.
3 full reboots yesterday during 4h long drive. Each time TeslaWaze was open.

Still has issues on my 2018 Model 3. It first stops loading updates but you can just refresh and it works a whole longer, and eventually it goes blank and you need to navigate back to the website. Having to interact with the screen every 5-10 minutes isn't a big deal but it sure as hell is annoying.

• Informative
Reactions: QUBO
The trick? I’m not understanding as there was no trick mentioned earlier on 2023-26-8. I’m looking for a solution to the crashing problem. Please share. Thank you.
what I meant is simply that after 2023.26.8 was installed I had two separate two hour drives with no crash, which is a first for me. Very, very happy about it as TeslaWase is about the only "app" I use in the browser. Hope it lasts. My mother tongue is french so maybe I did not phrase it correctly.

I had bookmarked TeslaWaze in the browser a few years ago and performance progressively deteriorated until it was unusable. I recently did a Google search on TeslaWaze and found it loaded very fast and worked. I deleted the old bookmark and saved the new URL. so far, so good even with the latest update to my 2015 AP1 MS with MCU2 upgrade.

Although using a newer URL fixed my problems, TeslaWaze still needs to be manually refreshed every 10 minutes or so.

I had bookmarked TeslaWaze in the browser a few years ago and performance progressively deteriorated until it was unusable. I recently did a Google search on TeslaWaze and found it loaded very fast and worked. I deleted the old bookmark and saved the new URL. so far, so good even with the latest update to my 2015 AP1 MS with MCU2 upgrade.

Although using a newer URL fixed my problems, TeslaWaze still needs to be manually refreshed every 10 minutes or so.
What's the new URL??