Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Teslike Model Y Survey & Order Tracker Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Please explain like I'm five how to edit a prior submission to the form. Maybe include some screenshots. I've worked in IT for 25 years and can't figure it out. Maybe I'm not the only one.
Open the submission form while logged in to the same Google account you used to fill it out the first time. You'll get a message that "You've already responded" along with a link below to "Edit your response". Click that link to update your submission with new info.

1622313921214.jpeg

Ok I picked up my car today at the Buena Park facility, I guess I'll go and adjust my signature. Didn't have any issue with me looking around inside, outside before accepting. The delivery agent unlocked the glove box which had they keys in case I wanted to drive it to a super charging station to test the charge. For the most part it was good, had a few dirty interior area that they have to set me up for service appointment for full detail because they couldn't get it off. Then there's one window area where there's a small hair like scratch that I found out when I got home and also found one dust nib so far. Then one of the side mirrors seems to be too deep. So overall not too bad, no huge panel gaps. I did look at some other vehicles while I was there and there were definitely issues on some of them, like big scratch on the trim or dents on the exterior that I wouldn't have accepted. But panel gaps seems to be ok for most vehicles.

Ok I picked up my car today at the Buena Park facility, I guess I'll go and adjust my signature. Didn't have any issue with me looking around inside, outside before accepting. The delivery agent unlocked the glove box which had they keys in case I wanted to drive it to a super charging station to test the charge. For the most part it was good, had a few dirty interior area that they have to set me up for service appointment for full detail because they couldn't get it off. Then there's one window area where there's a small hair like scratch that I found out when I got home and also found one dust nib so far. Then one of the side mirrors seems to be too deep. So overall not too bad, no huge panel gaps. I did look at some other vehicles while I was there and there were definitely issues on some of them, like big scratch on the trim or dents on the exterior that I wouldn't have accepted. But panel gaps seems to be ok for most vehicles.
What was your VIN if you don't mind (generally) and did you get the lumbar support on the passenger side? I'm curious what the cutoff is.

I get mine next week (June 11) but since I live in CT, I have to drive into NY to pick it up, so the VIN to delivery time is a bit longer for me. (2 weeks).

What was your VIN if you don't mind (generally) and did you get the lumbar support on the passenger side? I'm curious what the cutoff is.

I get mine next week (June 11) but since I live in CT, I have to drive into NY to pick it up, so the VIN to delivery time is a bit longer for me. (2 weeks).
My is 5YJYGxxxxxxx, no lumbar support on the passenger side. I bet it's no longer available starting from March is when they said my car started the manufacturing process probably due to the chip shortage. I don't buy the nobody uses it situation, same as the radar camera but what can you do say no and wait forever in hoping they don't cancel your order? When I picked up my car and it was a Sunday so supposed to be a busy day, but they only had literally maybe 6 including mine ready for pick up and I'm in SoCal not far from their factory, so inventory definitely not like what it used to be. Overall I would suggest if it's a minor issue that you feel it's acceptable and can be fixed by service center it might be worth considering accepting. But I know everybody's acceptance level is different but definitely report any problems you find because we still want to hold Tesla accountable and aware of their problems so they can do better. If no one reports a problem they will never improve! But overall I'm loving the car.