Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Teslike Model Y Survey & Order Tracker Spreadsheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MYLR as of Friday ETD was Jan 22-Feb 11 but as of this morning I have a VIN, had to accept Tesla Vision in lieu of radar, and ETD is now Dec 5 - Dec 9!
Did not think I'd have to push delivery into January - is the process to just call my local Tesla and ask to push into January?

I had a feeling a lot of people are going to be doing this, like me. I know the BBB credit is no guarantee, but I' be silly of me to not delay by a few weeks for the chance of several thousand dollars.

(OD) Order Date: 10/11/2021. MY, LR, 5, White, Black int, 19 inch
Delivery Location: Rocklin California
Time of Delivery during the booking: March 11-April 20-2022
The date changed on sometime in November Jan28-Feb 26-2022
The date changed on 11/29/2021: March 11-April 20-2022

Damn. My EDD was between 12/2-12/16. And when I saw it not change last night, I figured it was going to hold schedule as I have been moving my vacation away from the dates that were posted. I am out of state during Xmas and NY. And this morning, new updated. Got moved to 12/10-12/31. Do they expect me to fly back to accept the car if it falls on the dates I am not here?

I just now found this thread, added my info to the spreadsheet!

Ordered my red LR MY on 10-26-21, original EDD was May 2022, then went to June, then April, then March, and now I got a VIN by text! New window is 12-4 to 12-8. Strange though, it's an older VIN than other people are getting currently (MF302,1XX) so this car was either:

A) Someone cancelled and now I got it, or
B) Someone rejected it on delivery and now I got it

Tomorrow I'll do my insurance and complete the application, then hopefully I get a delivery appointment so I can go over this MY and make sure there aren't any issues with it. I'll update my info once I know more. If all goes well I might actually take delivery this week! 😮

Reactions: DrGriz