Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Teslogic — Mobile Instrument Cluster for Tesla Model 3/Y

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Since I don't see a reset button and I read that the Current trip information doesn't sync with the Tesla, how do I reset these bogus numbers (shown below)?

Also, I really miss the Average Consumption wh/mi (in addition to the immediate consumption that shows now) that used to show on the cards (before v11 removed it). Can we please add that statistic, which would fit nicely with the Current Trip info?

IMG_2999.PNG

Since I don't see a reset button and I read that the Current trip information doesn't sync with the Tesla, how do I reset these bogus numbers (shown below)?

Also, I really miss the Average Consumption wh/mi (in addition to the immediate consumption that shows now) that used to show on the cards (before v11 removed it). Can we please add that statistic, which would fit nicely with the Current Trip info?

View attachment 849304
Tap in the current trip to area to reset it.

• Helpful
Reactions: scottf200 and Stach

View attachment 849304
Happened to me as well and fixed only a force close of teslogic APP.

Last edited:
ok, a bit confused as the email I was sent with the tracking number, and the ‘Shop’ app both say it’s being sent via Poste Italiane, but I’ve just tried some other tracking services and they suggest it’s actually with Austrian Post, and was sent from Vienna 😂

Probably stands more chance of arriving before Friday if that’s correct!

ok, a bit confused as the email I was sent with the tracking number, and the ‘Shop’ app both say it’s being sent via Poste Italiane, but I’ve just tried some other tracking services and they suggest it’s actually with Austrian Post, and was sent from Vienna 😂

Probably stands more chance of arriving before Friday if that’s correct!
It was sent with Austrian Post but you will receive it from a local courier in your country

Sounds useful ... could you point me at instructions on how to do this? (doesn't the NFC sticker interfere with the magsafe charging? or is there somewhere you can stick it other than the charging disc?)

UPDATE: I found this youtube video that has all the info I need
and ordered these NFC tags Amazon.com
@pbar, what model phone are you using? Does the NFC sticker inhibit any MagSafe charging if you stuck it on the charger? And does it open Teslogic immediately or do you have to tap a "confirmation" message on the phone first?

@pbar, what model phone are you using? Does the NFC sticker inhibit any MagSafe charging if you stuck it on the charger? And does it open Teslogic immediately or do you have to tap a "confirmation" message on the phone first?
I'm using an iPhone 13 mini.... BUT my NFC stickers haven't even arrived from Amazon yet. You perhaps meant to ask @dene30, who originally mentioned the idea?

I don't know if it's OK to put an NFS sticker on my magsafe charger - though they apparently have a builtin NFC tag themselves! Apple includes NFC in MagSafe accessories for new iPhones

I also don't know how close it has to be to the phone's reader - which in the iPhone is near the camera iiuc.

From the youtube video I linked, it does seem that you can set things up to open an app without confirmation. But I haven't been able to try that yet.