Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Texas Hold Up!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Alright I got both my Dallas buddies VIN and setup down.

I will report back.

If I end up in jail taking pics or something you guys got my back to bail me out? Right???? :)

I’ll confirm in the morning if we are heading out there.

Hell, they may not be in the state yet but if my delivery is truly happening on Tuesday they better be!

Patiently awaiting a report :)

Any of my fellow Dallas delivery waiters have “pending” as their payment still even though delivery scheduled?

I reached out to ISA and he said everything is still good to go.

But ya know, Tesla. So it always makes me worry with their “amazing” track record of delays.

Everything else says complete even though payment method still sitting in pending though they received the check a long time ago.

Anyone else? @spudnik187 what did yours say leading up to delivery?

Thanks all
Unfortunately, I can't remember. Sorry, man. Wish I could help.

3 whites and a silver at Tesla North Houston SC.

jpQ1k4h_d.jpg

Two of the whites have Aero, one has 19s and the silver has 19s.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cnasty and zkmusa
Well, disappointing visit.

Only 1 model 3 in the entire lot and it wasn’t any of our VINs.

I had my wife go to the glass service door and she said it’s packed in there but she didn’t see any 3s. :(

Not a good sign with delivery on Tuesday for me and no movement on Sunday as they are closed.

Concern rising.

Sorry fellas!

The red VIN was 714X Aeros

Well, disappointing visit.

Only 1 model 3 in the entire lot and it wasn’t any of our VINs.

I had my wife go to the glass service door and she said it’s packed in there but she didn’t see any 3s. :(

Not a good sign with delivery on Tuesday for me and no movement on Sunday as they are closed.

Concern rising.

Sorry fellas!

The red VIN was 714X Aeros

Bummer. My ISA told me last Tuesday the truck was going to arrive Tuesday... was hoping it was ahead of schedule

Bummer. My ISA told me last Tuesday the truck was going to arrive Tuesday... was hoping it was ahead of schedule
That is a big shop, for the size of DFW it handles most, if not all Tesla repairs. There are a ton of other car dealerships in that area, they store inventory in some parking garages and other secured lots. Not saying Tesla does, but wouldn't surprise me if they don't have a staging area as well. I know this is one of the first group of M3's coming in, and all Tesla's coming to TX are already paid for, you would think that a delivery would be set up and the car would be moved quickly, but it wouldn't surprise me if they don't have another storage area somewhere. If you go by on a week day it's kind of crazy the number of cars moving around that lot and in and out of the shop.

Reactions: Cnasty
Creeper report here. I needed to go up to North Austin to buy my mom a gift for her bday. So I went by the Austin service center yesterday and I saw 4 model 3's. I didn't get out of my truck but I saw 1 blue (maybe was spudnik's but I don't think so because it still had blue plastic on the handles), one silver, and one black. So there were less than last time I went but there was a black one that wasn't there before.

I then also drove by the showroom in the domain because my 6 year old wanted to sit in the Tesla's. I was talking to one of the employees because we were the only ones in there and he told me that they have 100 model 3's in Austin now. I don't buy it. He said they have delivered about 75 at the service center and 25 came from other places. I personally have seen 3 in the wild since November (I have seen a white one three times who is owned by another forum member and he lives near me so I see it almost every other weekend now). My wife saw another one. and I heard of a blue one in Round Rock before spudnik got his.

Anyway another thing he said is there are people who try to sneak into service centers etc... to see the cars. I told him I was guilty of lurking around the parking lot because I was trying to see the various colors outside (the ones at the gallery are all inside and they have cars in the parking garage but that doesn't help). He said the problem is people who sneak into the building or even one tried to portray himself as an employee. Crazy!

• Funny
Reactions: geoffreak