Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Texas Hold Up!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just looked up a Dallas VIN and clicked register, but not the subscribe checkbox. Is that what one needs to do? I got a success message on the page, but no idea if then I should be able to log in on the same site? If so, I have no password so not sure what to do next.
You will get an emailed link.
If you "subscribe" I think you get "flooded" with email of every delivery to a location. Not so bad for a destination like Houston. I made the mistake of doing it for Lathrop; got flooded with every delivery receipt from the factory to Lathrop. It's practically a 24/6 operation.

Just did, I sent him a LinkedIn Inmail.

I think if each of us (with our backgrounds listing on linkedin so they know we aren't crazy people) were to "Connect" via Linkedin with a little note about our Texas Hold'em travails then I think that would give him the ammunition he needs to get his bosses to do something.

Thanks to @Phantom_im & @louisTM3 for "Connecting" with Mark; I think this is our best option other than @elonmusk seeing our tweets.

Squeaky wheel and all...

Monday meaning last Monday, and Wednesday meaning next Wednesday?
Are we talking a two-day prep and detail or a 9-day prep and detail? I'd be really happy with a two-day prep.
@hmerrill3 it arrived in Houston on this past Monday the 27th. Since our rescheduled pickup was the 1st I asked if we could get it sooner and they said Wednesday the 29th would have been the earliest.

Hooray!!! My lost car just showed up as a pending delivery from Ft Worth to Houston. :):):)
:):):):)Along with 45 others coming to Houston and 9 going to San Antonio :):):)
View attachment 330459
At least now I can see it.

Sure hope they give priority to processing/delivering the "lost" cars at the SC.

Be sure and check the United Road “Current” tab. It shows 10 cars scheduled for delivery today from Fort Worth to Cedar Springs.

Be sure and check the United Road “Current” tab. It shows 10 cars scheduled for delivery today from Fort Worth to Cedar Springs.
See nothing from Ft Worth to Dallas Cedar Springs on the Current Tab. All I can see is 37 in-route from Lathrop. 7 In-route from Lathrop to Austin.

8 of the Houston bound Ft. Worth cars are now in-route. Mine's not in this first batch :(

Last edited:
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: amietk
oh boy, after some failed attempts to register for Austin Pond Springs on United Road, this morning it worked finally. So now I can go see the history and see any deliveries made. Now I feel like I'll be able to tell if my delivery will get pushed back or not. So far it's not there, but delivery is still 11 days out. If it doesn't show up by next Friday, then I'll start to get concerned.

A batch just delivered to Houston North from the Ft. Worth BNSF Alliance location:

5YJ3E1EA8JF052971 TESLA MODEL 3
5YJ3E1EB5JF068988 TESLA MODEL 3
5YJ3E1EA2JF071208 TESLA MODEL 3
5YJ3E1EA9JF058777 TESLA MODEL 3
5YJ3E1EB4JF074698 TESLA MODEL 3
5YJ3E1EA2JF047751 TESLA MODEL 3
5YJ3E1EA1JF048115 TESLA MODEL 3
5YJ3E1EA1JF051502 TESLA MODEL 3
5YJ3E1EA9JF070136 TESLA MODEL 3

Reactions: NOLA_Mike
I've been pretty vocal on Twitter trying to draw attention to the Texas delivery issue, and I think I finally crossed a threshold tonight. I've been contacted by a writer for the LA Times. Lol.
That is awesome. Please give them an ear full about everything you and the TX buyers are going thru and point to these forum threads so they can see for themselves.

A batch just delivered to Houston North from the Ft. Worth BNSF Alliance location:

5YJ3E1EA8JF052971 TESLA MODEL 3
5YJ3E1EB5JF068988 TESLA MODEL 3
5YJ3E1EA2JF071208 TESLA MODEL 3
5YJ3E1EA9JF058777 TESLA MODEL 3
5YJ3E1EB4JF074698 TESLA MODEL 3
5YJ3E1EA2JF047751 TESLA MODEL 3
5YJ3E1EA1JF048115 TESLA MODEL 3
5YJ3E1EA1JF051502 TESLA MODEL 3
5YJ3E1EA9JF070136 TESLA MODEL 3
One truck in this morning. Looks like two more in-route (18 cars); and my car is still sitting in Ft. Worth.
I'm back to hitting screen refresh constantly.

The more I think about it, the more I like the idea of taking delivery in CA. It keeps them engaged until I get my car before they get the $$. I’ll actually get it sooner. The tax revenue doesn’t go to corrupt TX leadership. The extra 1% tax delta is similar to destination charge. I get to test the car and supercharger network on the way home. Not much downside really.

The more I think about it, the more I like the idea of taking delivery in CA. It keeps them engaged until I get my car before they get the $$. I’ll actually get it sooner. The tax revenue doesn’t go to corrupt TX leadership. The extra 1% tax delta is similar to destination charge. I get to test the car and supercharger network on the way home. Not much downside really.

Taxes, mileage on your brand new car, road dings, and time off, plus flight. Worst is CA loves taxes. More than you would expect; plus fees etc. Go here to calculate the cost: Vehicle Registration Fee Calculator