Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

text from service center (downgrade from sr+ to sr)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does Tesla allow me to buy a:
2020 Model 3 SR rated at 220 and buy FSD for 3K plus 7K.

So I hope to pay 35K plus FSD with a total at $45K.

Yes, you could custom order this configuration. But if you plan to resell it down the road expect to lose a lot of money. People in the market for an SR are looking for a bargain Tesla. Adding $10K for AP/FSD to this model makes it a very odd configuration because you are combining the lowest trim Model 3 with software features that add $10K to the price and offer very little value at this point in time. You can always add FSD later but you can’t upgrade the battery.

Reactions: mlkmade
Yes, you could custom order this configuration. But if you plan to resell it down the road expect to lose a lot of money. People in the market for an SR are looking for a bargain Tesla. Adding $10K for AP/FSD to this model makes it a very odd configuration because you are combining the lowest trim Model 3 with software features that add $10K to the price and offer very little value at this point in time. You can always add FSD later but you can’t upgrade the battery.
But I can..at a later date unlock to 250 SR+ for the $1500... and its back to normal when I want