Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

The M3 Photo Thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Collected it earlier after getting it detailed and ceramic coated, brings it up quite nicely. It’s fair to say though that the overall quality of the Tesla painting process is not where it should be for a near as dammit £60k car.

B2486D64-6D71-4B7B-B390-D4996AB68287.jpeg
692F9194-D46D-46CD-8260-5EE6A3BBCAB9.jpeg
1C3511CF-B68C-4AEA-97A0-46F00FF6378F.jpeg

Autocorrected in PS Express on iPad, below is one straight out the iPhone. I find in real life the red can look quite different depending on the available light.

View attachment 552252

100% agree with this.

Looks beaut, can't wait for some dry weather to wash and polish mine. Given ive spent a fortune on gear.

Your car is cheap to charge Tesla say, why yes but all the other stuff like accessories and things to look after it aren't! :D

It was quite a pleasant day after work so I went to get an application of midges to the front of the car. Can recommend the road between Richmond and Reeth in the Yorkshire Dales - very twisty and shows off the handling of the M3 really well. My shoulders are a bit stiff this morning! Will there come a point in time that I actually get bored of this?

M3 front corner n.jpg
M3 rear corner n.jpg
M3 side.jpg
M3 front n.jpg
Reeth drive map.jpg

No. But you will struggle to think of a reason for nipping out for a drive.
At least you’re within lockdown distance of Barnard Castle so that trumps all other reasons for a drive

I quite like the idea of popping into a petrol station for old times sake. If only I could come across a ‘wet behind the ears’ forecourt attendant...

• Funny
Reactions: darkNstormy
Few shots from my weekend Exmoor trip with friends from former car group, Boxa.Net:

Charging to 100% in Gordano M5
zrjss1O.jpg

in Lynmouth
f9UULkD.jpg

apv8fLO.jpg

hZ3jDvb.jpg

WbYkrkU.jpg

Quick stop at the Porlock toll road
wQAhZHN.jpg

Near Dunkery Beacon, the highest point in Exmoor (and south England outside Dartmoor)
NABeanX.jpg

9gXYiQc.jpg

From Gordano services, to Exmoor and back home, 211 miles with a full battery (got home with 4%, happy that I did not have to stop again), averaging 319Wh/mile on a fast run (and 226Wh/mile on the return trip, motorway 65mph driving).

Last edited:
We had a very good pace, I was leading as I was the only one that knew the route well (having done it a number of times in the past). I wasn't pushing to the limit, stuck to 60mph and got decent turn entry speeds wherever possible (visibility), so a few people could follow me closely through them, however at turn exits I always had the advantage and could pull away easily.
Very happy with the car handling and acceleration. I could do with a bit more range but I can manage. I won't be able to do a full day cruising trip - the ones organized by this group, through Wales or Scotland etc - without having a good reliable lunch stop charger and destination chargers in the route.

Reactions: EVMeister