Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

The Model 3 - 2020 Q3 Order Thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ended up calling to get my invoice. They seemed shocked when I said it wasn’t under the ‘Documents’ part of my account. They ended up emailing it directly to me.

Same for me - I ended up ringing and received it by email within 5 minutes. As mine is a Company Car purchase, I wanted to make sure it was all done and dusted way in advance as our accounts department are notoriously slow.

Reactions: Alistairuk
I have a collection booked for my LR AWD on 8th September in Southampton. In my Tesla Account is a Downpayment Invoice which has a due date of tomorrow. Within my Tesla Account it provides details of how to "wire transfer" the payment. However I am a little nervous about this as I don’t recognise the terminology used in the bank details. See below. Does anybody know if this is to a UK bank account or is this for an international wire transfer to a bank in the US?

upload_2020-8-20_21-1-0.png

I have a collection booked for my LR AWD on 8th September in Southampton. In my Tesla Account is a Downpayment Invoice which has a due date of tomorrow. Within my Tesla Account it provides details of how to "wire transfer" the payment. However I am a little nervous about this as I don’t recognise the terminology used in the bank details. See below. Does anybody know if this is to a UK bank account or is this for an international wire transfer to a bank in the US?

View attachment 578725
The 18 50 08 is the UK sort code. Here are the payment instructions from my invoice:

SmartSelect_20200820-210800_Drive.jpg

It's a lot of money to transfer though so you may want a second opinion!

View attachment 578725

One way to check is to use IBANS validator, if you enter the account and sort code into it, it should match the IBAN on screen: IBAN Calculator: Calculate IBAN from Bank Code and Account Number

Ok thanks. I will try a small payment first. Frustratingly I tried to contact Tesla FS with a bunch of questions including confirmation of the bank transfer details via email nearly a week ago but still no response! Apparently this is the only way to contact them! I think this is pretty poor since I am about to sign my life away and transfer a large amount of money!

View attachment 578725
I had the same details provided to me. I just transferred it with the sort code account number and account name.