Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tire Rotation cost.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If true, that sounds more like a quote for rotation + alignment. Tesla charges a ridiculous amount for an alignment (probably to discourage people from coming to Tesla service centers for alignments).

Tesla charges on average $50 (a little higher in areas with higher labor rates) for just a tire rotation, and it's usually done my a mobile service tech.

Just had Tesla Mobile Tech do mine, I was charged $65 up from the previous $50. While he was here he topped off my windshield washer fluid, measure my tire tread depth, and looked at a few things I was concerned about. One of which he fixed by adjusting the bump stops on the rear hatch.

Just had Tesla Mobile Tech do mine, I was charged $65 up from the previous $50. While he was here he topped off my windshield washer fluid, measure my tire tread depth, and looked at a few things I was concerned about. One of which he fixed by adjusting the bump stops on the rear hatch.
$65 is getting out of hand, but I guess it's the convenience you're paying for at that point. Wow.

Do the mobile techs lift the side of the car using a single floor jack or two?
1ZW18k9.jpg