Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TMC Connect 2014 - Time and Place?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Instead of having one large Teslive event, how bout having one per region (Teslive West Coast Q1, Teslive East Coast Q2, etc.) - this would increase awareness throughout the country and would not require too much traveling.

The problem is that you would need a large number of people to organize and high quality speakers would be hard to come by. I doubt folks like Jerome or Lelani would attend more than one or two at most. I suspect you'd get about the same attendance as a Cars and Coffee, with the same people that you saw at the local Cars and Coffee.

Just checking here, but do we have confirmation that planning for Teslive 2014 is in the works?

I know we all want it, but are we sure that it is actually going to happen?

Please, no stone throwing. I just hate getting excited about something only to find out it was not real. And as we have not heard/seen anything official (ie. game, countdown clock), I thought I would ask.

I think of Northern California as anything north of San Luis Obispo, not "far Northern California" (close to Oregon.)

I would think in this context that Northern California would mean "within a few hours driving range of San Francisco".

Last edited:

Funny... I was at SJC once and someone was yelling in Spanish causing a big commotion.
I asked one of the security guards leaving the area what was going on and he said "They were trying to fly withing Costa Rica to San Jose, Costa Rica and got on the wrong plane and ended up here with no passport." The Costa Rica gate agents sure messed up letting someone on the plane to USA with the wrong ticket and no passport!