Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tracking P85D delivery thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks like it's already done and sorted. But now it's not in Breser's new master spreadsheet...

Breser, how do you suggest keeping the two sync'ed? Should Andrew point to yours by editing the first post in this thread?

For the time being I'm trying to keep them in sync. But ultimately I'd like us to get the functionality that you all want on the other sheet so we can just have one. I haven't gotten the summary/graph stuff done yet. Had other things come up yesterday.

I'm taking a factory tour tomorrow actually and will be hoping to take a ride in a P85D.

Please ask if you can see the new "D" line. Cameras are not allowed, but vins are printed on almost every part, so keep an eye out. It's useful to be able to report back what you saw. You'll see vins on white stickers attached to parts, including the seats.

Oh! My dashboard just flipped over to "The Tesla Factory is building your Model S" now!! Woohoo!!

Oh boy, I better start lining up financing, scheduling an Xpel install, and listing my P85 for sale. I figured I had another week or two. So much to do.

Untitled.jpg

Please ask if you can see the new "D" line. Cameras are not allowed, but vins are printed on almost every part, so keep an eye out. It's useful to be able to report back what you saw. You'll see vins on white stickers attached to parts, including the seats.

YESSIR! I'll keep an eye out but not sure how close I'll be able to get to the actual parts to spot any VINs.

YESSIR! I'll keep an eye out but not sure how close I'll be able to get to the actual parts to spot any VINs.

Granted it's been ~1.5 years since I went on a tour, so things may be quite different. I was able to walk right up to some parts in staging areas. The line itself you'll see mostly from a distance, or an elevated skywalk area.

I have a P85D on order, production supposed to be the 1st week of December. VIN64273. I originally had a P85+ order from July and declined delivery in late semptember as i heard about the "D" announcement. Glad I waited.

My wife isn't too happy that I am not the only one with a new car coming. Therefore, I am also looking for a used P85 / S 85 for my wife. If anyone is looking to sell their older cars as they upgrade, etc. please give me a shout out!

I have a P85D on order, production supposed to be the 1st week of December. VIN64273. I originally had a P85+ order from July and declined delivery in late semptember as i heard about the "D" announcement. Glad I waited.

My wife isn't too happy that I am not the only one with a new car coming. Therefore, I am also looking for a used P85 / S 85 for my wife. If anyone is looking to sell their older cars as they upgrade, etc. please give me a shout out!

Check the for sale section. Lots of them. Also eBay and cars.com.

Check out earthmotorcars.com. They have 14 in stock.

Oh! My dashboard just flipped over to "The Tesla Factory is building your Model S" now!! Woohoo!!

Oh boy, I better start lining up financing, scheduling an Xpel install, and listing my P85 for sale. I figured I had another week or two. So much to do.

Our new car is about 2000 VINs after yours, so I guess that is about two weeks at the current production rate!

Just ordered the winter tires (Nokian Hakka R2) today.

Onward!