Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK] 2021.44.30

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I wonder if this is to do with headlight recalibration. After a software update, my headlights are usually reset too low to be of any use when driving in the dark. I've been resetting them back manually via the service menu.
The headlights pointing too low/high following software updates is a known issue for those that perform the update whilst parked on a slope. Until a fix is found you should continue to do a recalibration of headlights when parked on a flat surface after each software update (until the software update that fixes the issue of course!).

Reactions: Cossa
I’m on .8 still and the map is still constantly zoomed out too far. It’s slightly better when using navigation, but not close enough for my liking to have a good idea of your position relative to nearby roads.

Also I’ve noticed that since v11 I can barely see side roads that I’m travelling on when the map is in dark mode. There’s next to no contrast to the map background.

Installed it into mine.

No heat. At. All.

So, in the 52 weeks I have owned mine, it has been in the Service Centre for 7 of those weeks, and if they can't sort this over the air, and since the Ranger service thinks I live on St Kilda, another trip to Birmingham service centre, to be told they "can't magic up" a replacement car beckons. They can do an Uber. Not from Shrewsbury to Edinburgh and back twice a week you can't.

Tesla build quality makes any JLR product look like a 70's Mercedes W123.

I’m on .8 still and the map is still constantly zoomed out too far. It’s slightly better when using navigation, but not close enough for my liking to have a good idea of your position relative to nearby roads.

Also I’ve noticed that since v11 I can barely see side roads that I’m travelling on when the map is in dark mode. There’s next to no contrast to the map background.
Absolutely.

I've also never seen the point of so much grey on grey on the maps. Why not use more colour/higher contrast for ease of viewing whilst driving?