Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK] 2021.44.30

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Glad that you’ve been let off the naughty step @AnthonyLR :D
there are a lot of vehicles being put onto 30.11 this morning.
I got the recall email. I assume you did too. I’ll try and hold that until Norwich SC is up and running. It’s only a 10 mile trip.
Yes I received the recall email. I'm at Tesla service this week having my steering wheel replaced so, if they have the parts, they might do it then, perhaps.

Reactions: Dilly
Mine finally downloaded .11 last night. Really wish they'd provide a changelog, even if it is minor bug fixes.
+1

At a guess they're throwing s**t at the wall and seeing what sticks to try and fix the heatpump issues without a recall.

It's a bit annoying though, I will have had 3 updates on the 2021.44.30 branch after I update to .11 with no clue as to what they've added, fixed or improved.

Software Update : 2021.44.30.11

Downloading...

Screenshot_20220125-131611_Tesla.jpg

So there are quite a few posts on other groups about the rear end of cars slipping/skidding after the last few updates. Other people are just blaming the drivers and road conditions/tyres. It seems this is becoming rather a big issue now. I don’t know what could have changed to cause this but it’s more than a coincidence in my eyes.

So there are quite a few posts on other groups about the rear end of cars slipping/skidding after the last few updates. Other people are just blaming the drivers and road conditions/tyres. It seems this is becoming rather a big issue now. I don’t know what could have changed to cause this but it’s more than a coincidence in my eyes.
I've had this the last week and thought it was just the road. Particularly a couple of days ago pulling out of a junction, turning right across a carriageway and a left turn lane. I couldn't figure out if it was power or regen at the time. Did more sideways a bit at the rear!

I've had this the last week and thought it was just the road. Particularly a couple of days ago pulling out of a junction, turning right across a carriageway and a left turn lane. I couldn't figure out if it was power or regen at the time. Did more sideways a bit at the rear!
That’s what’s happening. I’ve had it pulling out at a junction and turning like there is black ice and there isn’t. Also when going down a windy road.