Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK] 2021.44.30

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is anybody having issues with opening Netflix or Youtube on 2021.44.30.7? When I try to open it gets ~80% through and then crashes back to the GUI with the icons greyed out and a message saying only available during park, and then re-enables the icons after about 30 seconds. Does that every time I try to open either.

All works fine for me. Time for a reboot, I reckon.
Thanks for confirming. Tried the brake and 2 button reboot (twice!) and same thing. I raised an SR and they said it might be a bug in the latest release, but I douby that without a bunch of people reporting the issue. They've sent out a full reload of the latest software version to see if that clears the issue - will hopefully get a chance to apply it later tonight.

Reactions: Stranger Dings
Is anybody having issues with opening Netflix or Youtube on 2021.44.30.7? When I try to open it gets ~80% through and then crashes back to the GUI with the icons greyed out and a message saying only available during park, and then re-enables the icons after about 30 seconds. Does that every time I try to open either.

Does it do this when you are in Park? Is this related to the safety issue of games and video playing whilst in Drive?

I think there was a similar bug with a previous update that was fixed by changing the language to something else and then back again. May be worth a try.

Reactions: init6
Since updating to 2021.44.30 has anyone else noticed a recurring incidence of 'Park assist unavailable/ Parking sensor(s) may be obstructed' warnings?

Mine has, and it continues despite having washed the front/rear of the car a couple of times and two re-boots. (I noticed on an earlier thread it seemed a software problem, hence asking here).

Will refer to SC but interested to know your views.
Just to square the circle, so to speak;

Booked in at Stockport SC and went today. They were able to check remotely before the event and confirmed which sensor was faulty (rear, nearside as it happens,) but forewarned me that they may not fix it in one go as they needed to establish if it was the sensor or the wiring which was at fault. If it was the sensor then one would need to be painted as apparently they are not pre-painted.

Dropped the car off at 1.50 for a 2pm booking and wandered off to a nearby cafe to while away the time. At 3.20 pm got a text to tell me the car was fixed and was being washed prior to handover (contactless, of course).

Picked the car up, spotlessly clean and hoovered too.

Credit to Andy the technician who kept me informed via text along the way and Stockport SC for a painless experience.

(The Beehive cafe round the corner was very good too).

Dropped the car off at 1.50 for a 2pm booking and wandered off to a nearby cafe to while away the time. At 3.20 pm got a text to tell me the car was fixed and was being washed prior to handover (contactless, of course).
Speedier service than I just had at Milton Keynes - and cleaned too! 6 1/2 hours to sort out creaking front suspension arms and check the wheel alignment! And I heard another customer being told that they had no valeting facilities but could do ceramic coating. Looked like an independent operating from one side of the car park.

Yep. This was definitely not a brief flash.

I thought the same, fortunately for me the headlights were facing the garage door and not visible from any road.

I checked the CCTV and I was definitely not imagining, I have a video of whole thing.

During daylight, or had I been elsewhere in the house over those few minutes, I may never have noticed.
I wonder if this is to do with headlight recalibration. After a software update, my headlights are usually reset too low to be of any use when driving in the dark. I've been resetting them back manually via the service menu.