Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2021 Model 3 Q1 collection and delivery experiences

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked up our white M3 SR+ this morning from Bluewater. Car was perfect with no defects. Only issue we have at the moment is we are still stuck on the older software version and car kept saying this is the latest software even though we are connected to my mobile hotspot. Anyone has the same issue?

So just picked up my M3 LR from Thorpe Park, a compleate joy, handed "keys" and found car, everything looks perfect, no gaps, paint (blue) looks great, 140mile of charge).

Blast round M25 to gatwick (down to 90miles range) for some free supercharging if done in first couple of hours. added 200 miles in about 30min, all fears of dodgy gaps and trim gone the car is something else.

Picked up our white M3 SR+ this morning from Bluewater. Car was perfect with no defects. Only issue we have at the moment is we are still stuck on the older software version and car kept saying this is the latest software even though we are connected to my mobile hotspot. Anyone has the same issue?
Does it have a heated steering wheel? Looks like all the LR models do.

That's normal for new cars to have odd software versions. Your car will join the rest of the fleet in due course ... perhaps a week or so.

Ok gents a few questions if I may:

1.) Mudflaps in the boot - no screws though? Where does one find the screws - or are they already in the body?
2.) Bought leasing they ALD (Tesla) - any idea how long it takes them to add the car to your account so you can use your Tesla app?

Thanks

• Funny
Reactions: Turntable666
You mentioned you were on older software version. Could that explain you not seeing it on SR+?

That could be the reason too. I am on a 2020 software version and hoping to get the upgrade soon then I can check. The older software also suffers from the slow supercharging speeds and erractic drop in charge displayed. The new software version supposedly fixed all of these issues.