Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2021 Model 3 Q4 Collection and Delivery Experiences

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
View attachment 737544

Well there you have it! Got my Tesla!

40% charge, no issues, panel gaps, missing paint, etc. whipped off the aero covers within 5 minutes! Car appeared in the app all good.
Nipped to the supercharger in Fosse Park, Leicester. Charged to 95% which gave me 283mile estimated range on the screen, so I reckon it definitely has the larger 60kwh pack.
Heated rear seats and steering wheel not appeared yet, but Tesla rep at space centre said it will come in the next few days.
At 40% SOC, I did 3 timed 0-60 sprints with my mate sat in passenger seat with stopwatch. 5.3, 5.5 & 5.3, so happy that I have the “older” acceleration times too!

Overall. One happy chappy.
looks amazing! Can't wait for mine to show up tomorrow! Loved seeing a couple of pictures of the black M3's, just wish I knew what time they are delivering it!!!!

• Love
Reactions: Simonix and Abcmsaj
BA8AC4CF-FC66-420A-A12F-D10F9E2DBAF0.jpeg
Thorpe Park this afternoon.

Attachments

• 13C29676-2563-4600-A9A3-B88CD7B5D085.jpeg
    13C29676-2563-4600-A9A3-B88CD7B5D085.jpeg
    703.6 KB · Views: 50
  • 96494B3E-F190-47B2-B082-4511D3459907.jpeg
    96494B3E-F190-47B2-B082-4511D3459907.jpeg
    681.1 KB · Views: 52
View attachment 737544

40% charge, no issues, panel gaps, missing paint, etc. whipped off the aero covers within 5 minutes! Car appeared in the app all good.
Nipped to the supercharger in Fosse Park, Leicester. Charged to 95% which gave me 283mile estimated range on the screen, so I reckon it definitely has the larger 60kwh pack.
Heated rear seats and steering wheel not appeared yet, but Tesla rep at space centre said it will come in the next few days.
At 40% SOC, I did 3 timed 0-60 sprints with my mate sat in passenger seat with stopwatch. 5.3, 5.5 & 5.3, so happy that I have the “older” acceleration times too!

I’d confidently argue that this is one of the best pictures I’ve seen also. Full credit to you sir

Reactions: LeSloth
OMG where’s the photos
He's happily stuck in traffic on the A12. 😂 He was apparently lucky because he was far behind a lorry on the Dartford tunnel when the lorry's tyres burst - But he managed to get past the lorry, otherwise, he would have been stuck in the single lane for awhile.

Bluewater was apparently very busy, lots of people collecting cars. He managed to collect the car around 1sh (our appointment was 2pm). Car came with 40% charge and only had 8 miles clocked in. He managed to charge up to 80% at the SC there. He did his checks and was happy with the car. He said the seats were comfortable.

As for photos, as I have warned you, he is not the photo taking type of person 😂 Only sent me two bloody photos!! 😅😭😣
352D96E5-BF43-42E7-9C4B-8692A1B4CC4F.jpeg

09E47E65-BD26-489D-9497-1DAC728EFAC5.jpeg

I will take more photos tomorrow morning, pretty dark here now with bad weather too 😅

Can’t wait to see the car!! I haven’t seen it other than from the two photos lol 😂

View attachment 737544

One of the best photos so far! Enjoy your new Tesla @Simonix :cool:🥳

He's happily stuck in traffic on the A12. 😂 He was apparently lucky because he was far behind a lorry on the Dartford tunnel when the lorry's tyres burst - But he managed to get past the lorry, otherwise, he would have been stuck in the single lane for awhile.

Bluewater was apparently very busy, lots of people collecting cars. He managed to collect the car around 1sh (our appointment was 2pm). Car came with 40% charge and only had 8 miles clocked in. He managed to charge up to 80% at the SC there. He did his checks and was happy with the car. He said the seats were comfortable.

As for photos, as I have warned you, he is not the photo taking type of person 😂 Only sent me two bloody photos!! 😅😭😣
View attachment 737585
View attachment 737588

I will take more photos tomorrow morning, pretty dark here now with bad weather too 😅

Can’t wait to see the car!! I haven’t seen it other than from the two photos lol 😂
Hope he's not eating a Burger King in the car ....! I'd go ballistic...;-)