Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2021 Model 3 Q4 Collection and Delivery Experiences

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My delivery is scheduled tomorrow.

White/black/SR+ ordered 27/10 VIN 8/12. I've known delivery for a while, Bluewater were in touch saying they wanted to deliver before Christmas despite it saying February when I ordered, so a bit of a touch!

I've really enjoyed everyones stories of delivery and collection.

Hypervolt installed two days ago but having trouble connecting to it via the app, any tips? I shall be onto support via installer.

White/black/SR+ ordered 27/10 VIN 8/12. I've known delivery for a while, Bluewater were in touch saying they wanted to deliver before Christmas despite it saying February when I ordered, so a bit of a touch!

Hypervolt installed two days ago but having trouble connecting to it via the app, any tips? I shall be onto support via installer.
Early delivery is a nice bonus!

I think there was a thread the other day about the app and Hypervolt - I think it needed a firmware update or something. My Hypervolt is due to be installed in 10 days time.

PPF on bumber and rockers done. Hypervolt doing a sterling job also

View attachment 742299View attachment 742305Th

I have the Hypervolt (an excellent bit of kit), mine had a QR code on the side of the unit for set up which worked for me or you can add the unit's ref number manually within the app I believe.

For those with the new SR+ LFP battery, what are they doing from a charging routine perspective?

I charged to 90% last night, and had planning on doing that as a norm, then maybe once every couple of weeks to 100%. Or am I missing a trick?

I also installed TeslaMate onto a Raspberry Pi last night. The amount of data it records is amazing! I will never use it, but it is very cool indeed!

Hi had my M3 LR delivers on Friday . No issues found at all and everything there that’s supposed to be.
Now I’ve had a few days to play with the settings can I ask if the uk gave access to the cameras remotely in sentry mode from the app. I’ve read about it online but can’t see anywhere to do it on the app ?

For those with the new SR+ LFP battery, what are they doing from a charging routine perspective?

I charged to 90% last night, and had planning on doing that as a norm, then maybe once every couple of weeks to 100%. Or am I missing a trick?

I also installed TeslaMate onto a Raspberry Pi last night. The amount of data it records is amazing! I will never use it, but it is very cool indeed!

If in doubt, read the manual. 😊😉

C3179FF7-263C-4F84-8F9E-D0C140B88920.jpeg

Yes, those are missing in the forward centre console compartment and wireless charging not working either.
Also, just received a text update saying I’ll get a notification in-app once they have them in stock so they had to cancel my appointment :/.

View attachment 742353
View attachment 742354

If i turned up and had missing USB ports, can i refuse to take the car? I mean, its unlikely i would, but do i have a right to?

Seems a bit naughty from Tesla tbh.

I collected my SR+ Blue / Black today from Bluewater.

Really easy process and staff were really friendly. Bluewater pickup is in a multi-story car park, so very dark. I didn't even bother inspecting the care in too much detail, and drove straight to the Supercharger and got some juice in it for the ride home (not essential, but I wanted to option to go for a spin when I got home too). I could only get about 35 KWh out of the charger, but all the stalls were full, so I am not sure how many were sharing power.

It was filthy, so I gave it a bit of a clean when I got it home and gave it a check over. From what I can see, it is pretty near perfect (Front USB ports are fitted and work fine).

I bought this in the middle of the fuel "crisis" having driven a friends SR+ for about 3 mins 5 months ago. Having set my alarm for 04:00 on a Sunday to get enough fuel to get to work, when I got home, I logged on as soon as I got home and bought it. So, I haven't really had a test drive to see what it is really like to drive.

Even though it is "only" the SR+, I am really impressed with the performance. The basic Autopilot functions are amazing (although easy to get into a bit of mode confusion if you aren't careful).

The only slight imperfection I can see, is very very subtle, but the bonnet on the drivers side, has a very small dent (so small, I hesitate calling it a dent), right on the edge where it meets the wing panel, about 15 cm forwards of the windscreen. I can't even see it on a photo, but I keep seeing it from the driver's seat when I am driving. Not sure whether to report it or not.

SW Version 2021.40.6 installed, heated seats and steering wheel not yet showing.

I just have to sell the Seat Leon now!

View attachment 742740

View attachment 742739 View attachment 742736
Got mine ordered and due at Bluewater in Feb 22. Was there any difference from your estimated delivery date?

Wow thats quick. Mine is due in Feb, although i only ordered it 2 weeks ago!