Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Congrats! Did you get it by email, text or see it in the source code? I ordered just the base SR+ on 22/09 but haven't received anything yet.... Hopefully we're all on the same shipment as would mean we'll get deliveries in about 35-40 days from today so 🤞
I just checked my source code and found my VIN!. I had a feeling something was up when I received an email last night from the delivery team to request some info for my SEAI grant. Does fly in the face of what the customer rep told me yesterday but on this - I wont complain!

I just checked my source code and found my VIN!. I had a feeling something was up when I received an email last night from the delivery team to request some info for my SEAI grant. Does fly in the face of what the customer rep told me yesterday but on this - I wont complain!
I think they covered themselves for all outcomes....... said it would be the end of November you get your Reg details...... which would mean they need VIN and SEAI before that to give you Reg details..... but didn't commit to giving you VIN just in case 😂

• Funny
Reactions: Bandito
It just dawned on me, as I was waiting for my VIN mid/late September, I noticed before my allocation batch, there was another batch before it that was seemingly all LR allocations, around 1-2 weeks before I got my allocation. I didn't spot a single person shouting about a SR+ allocation in that early allocation batch.

This makes me think that SR+ builds were delayed for 1-2 weeks whilst some elements of the manufacturing process were swapped over to accommodate some of these new changes...

• Informative
Reactions: SR-Plus and Simonix
SR+ is the only RWD Tesla do. There is no “Model 3 RWD” model, it’s either “Tesla Model 3” or “Telsa Model 3 Standard Range Plus”.
That is not true. As of this week there is no SR+, the cheapest model is the Model 3 (which is RWD):

1636018752201.png

That is not true. As of this week there is no SR+, the cheapest model is the Model 3 (which is RWD):

View attachment 729182
Please read what I wrote. "It’s either “Tesla Model 3” or “Telsa Model 3 Standard Range Plus”", it's quite clear I'm saying, the previous model was "Tesla Model 3 Standard Range Plus" which is now discontinued, and the new model is "Tesla Model 3". The point I'm making still stands, there is no model called "Tesla Model 3 RWD", and there never has been, which was the crook of the point.

In any case, the SR+ was the base model, as the "Model 3" is also the base model, all of which are RWDs. The bulletin states "Model 3 RWD", which insinuates that all base models, regardless of them being called SR+ or not, delivered after November 1st, will come with heated wheel and rear seats.

Reactions: SR-Plus and Simonix
I ordered m3LR MSM/black aero for manchester pick up, on the 12th October. Nothing in source code yet. Seen on this board that some that have ordered later and already got vins. Arghhh! Hoping I'm not going to be one of the unlucky ones that waits for months while others order the same spec and get it delivered earlier

I note that the estimated delivery date for the M3LR changed overnight from December to February. I have also noted that January is always skipped for all models as an estimated delivery date. I was told by one CS rep that Tesla always aims to deliver towards the end of each quarter.

View attachment 729160
From Facebook, a chap who runs a leasing firm received this bulletin from Tesla stating SR+ vehicles delivered after November 1st will have heated steering wheel and heated rear seats by default.
This mentions 2022 model 3. In my account page, since the VIN was located in the source code on 2/11, it lists my car as a 2021 model 3. This car is on its way (hopefully) for delivery in November/December.

I think what this memo is supposed to say is for orders placed after 1st November, not delivery. But all we can do is wait for the cars to arrive and see what it does it doesn’t have!

This mentions 2022 model 3. In my account page, since the VIN was located in the source code on 2/11, it lists my car as a 2021 model 3. This car is on its way (hopefully) for delivery in November/December.

I think what this memo is supposed to say is for orders placed after 1st November, not delivery. But all we can do is wait for the cars to arrive and see what it does it doesn’t have!
Possibly, though, Customer Services have told me on one occasion my Q4 order will have a bigger battery also. Other people have reported Q4 deliveries will have heated seats too from internal memos from Tesla.

Just spoke to CS via online chat and asked if my allocated VIN (SR+) would have the bigger battery and come with heated steering wheel as standard.

They confirmed it would - VIN is LRW3F7FA and Tesla account lists it as 2021 Tesla Model 3. Ordered 6/10 & VIN in code 2/11. Suppose no guarantee until I actually get the car and check 🤷‍♂️