Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
HI GUYS.

ordered my Midnight silver LR with stock wheels and black interior yesterday.
There was an option to pick up one from east london today - since I live in midlands - there would be too much of logistic pain to get there...

anyway - one quick question - I heard some of the models arrive without USB C ports in front - will this be an option to rectify later??

HI GUYS.

ordered my Midnight silver LR with stock wheels and black interior yesterday.
There was an option to pick up one from east london today - since I live in midlands - there would be too much of logistic pain to get there...

anyway - one quick question - I heard some of the models arrive without USB C ports in front - will this be an option to rectify later??
Yep they will eventually get to retrofitting these. Might be a wait but I used the 12v in arm rest with a USB adapter and that works fine.

yes, I just read about that..

bizarelly, SA in Notts said (when I enquiried about it, as car which is on display had no USB ports) that tesla made a decision to remove those usb-Cs and to add the wireless charger instead... my phone has no wireless charger and then I read that when fron USB-Cs are missing then wireless charging is not working.. very strange from the ladies there :D

By the way, 2022 buolds should have double glazing in front, correct? Or additional thingy on the rear as well?
Not double glazing like you get on some high end vehicle (with an air gap between the panes) but laminated (two pieces or glass bonded together).

The fronts have been laminated all year, now the rears are going to get it with this next revision.

Reactions: yessuz
Picked up M3LR from Thorpe Park this morning. Cars are all under a huge marquee so very clean, shiny and easy to inspect. Did the full teslaprep look around. Car was perfect, no flaws apart from the expected charge ports and wireless charging missing.
Drive home was... Nice 😎. Updating sw and charging at home now.

One thing I didn't expect to see - car mats! The car had a full set of carpet style mats. I've already got a set of heavy duty rubber ones to fit, but maybe useful to know if you don't want to buy extras.

Reactions: MoSkeeto
One thing I didn't expect to see - car mats! The car had a full set of carpet style mats.
LRs have always come with carpet mats. The SR+ / RWD base model has also been coming with them as standard for the last couple of quarters and is now officially listed as part of its specification on the Tesla website.

They aren't of the highest quality, but fine for summer months.

Reactions: charltones
LRs have always come with carpet mats. The SR+ / RWD base model has also been coming with them as standard for the last couple of quarters and is now officially listed as part of its specification on the Tesla website.

They aren't of the highest quality, but fine for summer months.
On that point - have you got the link to official specs ?

There is just partial and full premium interior. Is the premium meaning white?
What are speaker configuration in black vs white?

Last edited:
On that point - have you got the link to official specs ?

Order page is very very limited in info
The order page has limited info and what there is is difficult to find, but it's all we get :(

From the main order page click on Feature details button.
1640960062758.png

then on the popup screen, you can see the range/performance info (use mouse scroll wheel to see all the info):
1640960127658.png

you then need to click on the down arrow to collapse range info so you can see the other categories and open each one up to see the detail:
1640960216031.png

1640960238009.png

you then need to go to the interior section where you choose the interior colour, click on feature details button and go to the final card where you see more spec info - including for some reason the fog lights which I always thought were an exterior feature.

1640960478177.png

My 1-2 week old M3LR now has a missing aero cover (no idea how, not driven it too fast or kerbed anything). If anyone sees it near Bristol/Oxford... lemme know :oops:
We lost an aero cover within the first week of delivery… somewhere between Southampton and Oxford.. front wheel, passenger side. Think possibly hitting unexpectedly deep water in the dark on the a34 was the cause.. I bought a replacement in haste from the accessories section of the phone app and only discovered on delivery that the MIC cars are a different design. Tesla Winchester sorted it out for us..

We lost an aero cover within the first week of delivery… somewhere between Southampton and Oxford.. front wheel, passenger side. Think possibly hitting unexpectedly deep water in the dark on the a34 was the cause.. I bought a replacement in haste from the accessories section of the phone app and only discovered on delivery that the MIC cars are a different design. Tesla Winchester sorted it out for us..
I’ve ordered one just in case as one of my covers has come partially off on two occasions. What did you do with the ordered cover? Take it into a SC as it does not fit and they give you a new one? Cheers