Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have just done mine with LV for £523 for the year, I just gave them my Vin and they said just to let them know the reg number when I get it. I have also just got Gap insurance through ALA for £133 for 4 years with a £40000 top-up limit (using discount MSE25).
I'm a bit new to all this, and this maybe off topic, but is it worth looking at gap insurance giving I'm leasing (through Tesla financing)? I did a quick search for other threads but drew a blank I'm afraid.

Hi all - first post! Ordered as a company car a couple of weeks ago and today received an email asking me to set-up my Tesla account password...
Company Car provider aren't very helpful at this stage and have said they don't know anything - does that email indicate anything or not?

Order a Blue M3 with white interior....

Managed to get a call off Tesla and they gave me the RN - is this any progress or just that I have an order?

I ordered a black Long Range on 30th December, I have no delivery date yet and when I phone up and ask they wont help. In all honesty the lack of information is starting to really annoy, in addition it is causing me some headaches for organising work now.

What I find really odd is that there seems to be no system to organising deliveries.

• Informative
Reactions: Tielle
I ordered a black Long Range on 30th December, I have no delivery date yet and when I phone up and ask they wont help. In all honesty the lack of information is starting to really annoy, in addition it is causing me some headaches for organising work now.

What I find really odd is that there seems to be no system to organising deliveries.
I ordered on 15th December and started to get delivery texts this week.

Contact on chat and text. Some advisers are very helpful, some not so much. They won’t give you delivery dates, but can give a good idea.

Living in Stockport, I was only given Leeds or Southampton as options at booking. Spoke with a rep who said he'd change it to Manchester. But I haven't received my delivery date yet so I'm not convinced...
My pick up is Manchester as well. It is interesting that people with a Manchester collection haven't had dates yet, may explain why I am still waiting as well.

Reactions: Tielle