Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Today received an 'Enterprise Order Confirmation' - saying finalising order with lease provider (it's a company car) - not sure how far off I am being matched, received RN from Tesla last week, order placed beginning of Feb!
I ordered like you on 18th Dec. After this message, my next information from Tesla was around two weeks ago confirming the delivery date and address. I did get the vin and ref, but had to ask for this over chat.

For everyone who has their registration, which reg did you get? A 70 or a 21 plate? I specifically asked for a 21 plate.

Also, as asked previously, what was the time between you getting the reg and delivery date? Just so I know when to expect the call.
21. I think this is the reason deliveries are from March onwards. I received my reg after sending through the first payment.

05ADE8E0-F9F0-4D39-9D7E-FB1DCA146C90.jpeg
They’re here!

Reactions: Cardo and geek1975
Geat news ! My first post as a newby . I have a collection date of 15th March at Thorpe Park for M3 LR Blue / black 18in . Just a quick shout out to all on forum who have given me loads of info and helped to manage my expectations when I go to collect the car . Have been a lurker since I placed my order end of Jan !

Reactions: Tielle
Afternoon,

1st time poster..

Thanks for all the updates guys!

Just got my VIN/VRM from Tesla for a delivery on 1st March - wanted that 21 plate.

Seems from the VIN, I'll be getting a Chinese built M3.. *fingers crossed for build quality*

1-3 Manufacturer LRW = Tesla, China.
4 Make 3 = Model 3
5 Body Type F = Sedan 4 Door (Model 3, Right-Hand Drive)
6 Restraint System 7 = Type 2 manual seatbelts (Front, Rear*3) with Front Airbags, Side Inflatable Restraints & Active Hood
7 Battery Type E = Lithium-Ion Battery - Electric
8 Motor/Drive Unit B = Dual Motor - Standard Model 3
9 Check Character 1
10 Model Year M = 2021
11 Location of Manufacture C = Shanghai, China

Reactions: Tielle
Afternoon,
1-3 Manufacturer LRW = Tesla, China.
4 Make 3 = Model 3
5 Body Type F = Sedan 4 Door (Model 3, Right-Hand Drive)
6 Restraint System 7 = Type 2 manual seatbelts (Front, Rear*3) with Front Airbags, Side Inflatable Restraints & Active Hood
7 Battery Type E = Lithium-Ion Battery - Electric
8 Motor/Drive Unit B = Dual Motor - Standard Model 3
9 Check Character 1
10 Model Year M = 2021
11 Location of Manufacture C = Shanghai, China

Thanks for posting. Is that VIN for an SR+ or an LR.

Thanks for posting. Is that VIN for an SR+ or an LR.

I've just spoken with my Tesla Advisor and he has confirmed that the comer comes with:

5 heated seats
heated stering wheel (not advertised in the UK its a feature on the Chinese market and considering this are coming from China we will have that feature too)
Heat Pump

This is based on the LR version.

Reactions: Billbrown1982
Has anyone collected from Chertsey-Staines Rd? It looks like the car park for Thorpe Park. Please share your experience.
Once a registration plate is allocated where on the order page can I find it?

Time for me to share…
M3 LR, white, black interior, 18" wheels
Ordered: 13 Feb
VIN allocated: 14 Feb
VIN: LRW = Tesla, China. B = Dual Motor - Standard Model 3. M = 2021. C = Shanghai, China.
Collection date: 17 March
Final payment received.

Reactions: Llama.
I
Has anyone collected from Chertsey-Staines Rd? It looks like the car park for Thorpe Park. Please share your experience.
Once a registration plate is allocated where on the order page can I find it?

Time for me to share…
M3 LR, white, black interior, 18" wheels
Ordered: 13 Feb
VIN allocated: 14 Feb
VIN: LRW = Tesla, China. B = Dual Motor - Standard Model 3. M = 2021. C = Shanghai, China.
Collection date: 17 March
Final payment received.

I’m so jealous! Ordered 6.2.21, VIN allocated 7.2.21. No update from Tesla despite contacting them a few times- just expected delivery date some time late March and I’ve been told my Tesla is not on the ship that’s arrived today. So which ship is it on?!

Delivery arranged for March 19th for us! Ordered on the 22nd Jan through a salary sacrifice. LR Blue with black interior. I’m looking forward to seeing the new interior bits and hopefully the heated steering wheel once people take delivery in early March.

Cant wait for mine now!

How long after you scheduled collection did they send you the request for the deposit? I am still waiting for this request after arranging delivery on Monday for 06/03.

If you log into your Tesla account via a web browser it will say steps are needed, driving licence, proof of address, deposit etc.

Timeline of events

1) I paid my £100 and registered my interest in getting a Tesla
2) 3 days later credit checks completed, had a text.
4) About a week later I had a delivery date via text.
5) Another week later I got another text this time saying pay the £6k deposit however I had already saw this request for deposit online.
6) 2 days later Tesla called to confirm receipt of the deposit and gave me the registration number and VIN of my new car.

Reactions: Terinante
Delivery arranged for March 19th for us! Ordered on the 22nd Jan through a salary sacrifice. LR Blue with black interior. I’m looking forward to seeing the new interior bits and hopefully the heated steering wheel once people take delivery in early March.

Cant wait for mine now!

I believe you only have the heated steering wheel if you your car comes from China - I don't think the US models have that feature.