Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I believe you only have the heated steering wheel if you your car comes from China - I don't think the US models have that feature.
Some of the recent 3 and Y deliveries from Freemont to the US have received the heated steering wheel:

https://www.reddit.com/r/TeslaModel...d_steering_wheel_on_my_new_m3lr_from_fremont/
https://www.reddit.com/r/TeslaModel..._us_model_3_w_heated_steering_wheel_reported/

Whether or not the LHD EU cars made the cut or not prior to being shipped is unknown.

So can someone confirm that my delivery due on the 2nd of march (Chinese version) will have heated stressing wheel?
Unfortunately, none of us have a magic ball, however the indications are all the 2021 variants have the heated steering wheel, however the earlier cars have this disabled in firmware. The cars being delivered over the last couple of weeks seem to have this enabled.

Reactions: EricVet
I've been told Trafford Park, Trafford Wharf Road, but that's a mile long. I'm assuming it's probably the Man Utd car park but a little clarity would be nice.
It’s the same situation with Thorpe Park. They provide the road name, which is around a mile long also. It’s only the knowledge from here that informed me it’s Thorpe Park where I’ll be heading.

• Informative
Reactions: Tielle
Hi, I was originally booked for Leeds on 6/3 but asked to swap to Manchester. I am now booked in for trafford on the same day. The rep told me it will be a "pop-up" location. The cars will be checked after arrival at the port and basically cleaned a bit in Manchester. I imagine that a car park near the trafford centre of event city will be the location with a small portacabin for papers etc.

Hi, I was originally booked for Leeds on 6/3 but asked to swap to Manchester. I am now booked in for trafford on the same day. The rep told me it will be a "pop-up" location. The cars will be checked after arrival at the port and basically cleaned a bit in Manchester. I imagine that a car park near the trafford centre of event city will be the location with a small portacabin for papers etc.
I hope it’s near the tram stop, given I’m on foot!

Just checked my photos and there is a 171000 vin in there...so looks good for you both!

Attachments

• IMG_20210220_104645.jpg
    IMG_20210220_104645.jpg
    262.2 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_20210220_104745.jpg
    IMG_20210220_104745.jpg
    310 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_20210220_104652.jpg
    IMG_20210220_104652.jpg
    220.3 KB · Views: 63