Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah I'm sure it's not entirely true, but kinda feels like it from what I've been reading! Went down the Tesla Loan route myself but haven't had contact from Tesla since ordering on 10th July.
I also went down the Tesla Loan route. I ordered on the 3rd July and haven’t had any contact since getting my RN. Perhaps the perceived delay is due to the finance side of things.

I also went down the Tesla Loan route. I ordered on the 3rd July and haven’t had any contact since getting my RN. Perhaps the perceived delay is due to the finance side of things.

Yeah I can kinda see that I suppose, but according to whoever I get in contact with say that everthing looks good on their end and there's nothing else I need to do. The approval process for the finance is all automated from what I can tell anyway.

Reactions: moodel_tree
Well that's not correct. I have a performance on order and I have a delivery date of the 19th Aug.
I have M3P on order from 10th July Manchester. No information as to vin eta etc. Out of interest what was your order date and collection location?
I was told at time of order August but since then through Tesla Manchester and online chat I'm looking at Sept?

I have M3P on order from 10th July Manchester. No information as to vin eta etc. Out of interest what was your order date and collection location?
I was told at time of order August but since then through Tesla Manchester and online chat I'm looking at Sept?
Ordered mid July - collection Birmingham - No VIN yet assigned. Had delays waiting on the finance company (Black Horse). In the end the SA I spoke to on the phone could see all approved and manually updated the system for me. Now everything shows as not needing any attention from me and I am just waiting on more info. Further to that they told me there was an issue with the allocation system last week and should get more info this week....

Wow, there's been a massive drop of inventory stock this morning - absolutely tons of SR+, LR and P models.

I'm guessing these will all be mid-late Sept delivery, it's looking like a manic end of Q3 push for deliveries.
Out of curiosity, what does 'available for accelerated delivery' mean? I ordered mine the previous weekend. If I opted for one of the inventory options, would it mean I can get delivery earlier?

Out of curiosity, what does 'available for accelerated delivery' mean? I ordered mine the previous weekend. If I opted for one of the inventory options, would it mean I can get delivery earlier?
Yes, you'd get it quicker as these are cars that are already built that are either already on a ship or ready to be shipped to the UK.

Saying that, if you've already ordered and your spec is on the inventory list, chances are you'll already be lined up for a car as the inventory tends to be cars that are excess to existing orders. You'll likely have been matched (or will be matched) to a car already built.

Wow, there's been a massive drop of inventory stock this morning - absolutely tons of SR+, LR and P models.

I'm guessing these will all be mid-late Sept delivery, it's looking like a manic end of Q3 push for deliveries.

Gee, there’s loads of them. Only had a quick look and the vast majority seem to be SR+ with a few LR models. Didn’t spot any Performance models which is what I’m waiting for. But as I only ordered last Friday it won’t have seen the production line yet, never mind a ship.

Gee, there’s loads of them. Only had a quick look and the vast majority seem to be SR+ with a few LR models. Didn’t spot any Performance models which is what I’m waiting for. But as I only ordered last Friday it won’t have seen the production line yet, never mind a ship.
Over 30 Performance models from what I have counted. All of them produced around first week of August which suggests they are arriving Mid to late September if not already on a boat

The page seems to be a bit broken currently, if you use the filters on the left to ONLY select performance, you'll see a load of them appear

Yes , there are loads of them but what I dont understand as some of them say in transit while others say London,Bristol etc ? I order M3P last week and got a VIN straight away as was ordering from inventory similar to today but lot less cars were availble. VIN ends with MC33****.

Pretty disheartening to see all of these inventory cars come and go in the exact same spec as mine over the last week. Just being told by chat and my SA to hold tight.

I really hope this means that I have a soft allocation to my car thats already on the way over, I would still really like to hit that early September delivery target I was given when I ordered.

Reactions: sheresingh