Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
First post! So hello! Pulled the trigger on a M3P (black with black interior) with my companies lease car scheme. They passed it to the purchasing area who clearly did something. Got an email from Tesla to reset a password on the Tesla website yesterday (11th) which I did and made sure my address etc was cool. Got a text this morning (12th) with an order reference and email from some enterprise order confirmation from Tesla this afternoon. Must try not be like an excited little kid now I'm in the waiting game!!

I'm guessing from the previous posts it looks like it takes about 3 months for a car to turn up, so I may see something October, November time? I take it the fact there are ones showing in the available inventory don't matter as I won't be matched to one of them?
There’s a good chance of getting yours by End of September

First post! So hello! Pulled the trigger on a M3P (black with black interior) with my companies lease car scheme. They passed it to the purchasing area who clearly did something. Got an email from Tesla to reset a password on the Tesla website yesterday (11th) which I did and made sure my address etc was cool. Got a text this morning (12th) with an order reference and email from some enterprise order confirmation from Tesla this afternoon. Must try not be like an excited little kid now I'm in the waiting game!!

I'm guessing from the previous posts it looks like it takes about 3 months for a car to turn up, so I may see something October, November time? I take it the fact there are ones showing in the available inventory don't matter as I won't be matched to one of them?
No should be earlier, I only ordered a week ago and was told September start and now end of Sept , they seem to concentrate deliveries end of Q for some logistical reasons and then do them in fairly big batches. I assume they are also going to time the launch of Model Y here sometime and there could be few people who would rather buy a Y over 3.

Having search TMC I can't find anyone who has a Europe Q3 delivery earlier than me 17 Aug @ 9am. from Bristol (though I could have missed something). I am VIN 2984** and it is currently assumed to be unloading from PAGNA in Southampton. Soonest I've seen from other posts in this and other thread is someone in London on 18 Aug.
Mine’s VIN 2990** and I’m not due to collect until the following week annoyingly, I’m guessing they’ve built in additional time to get to Belfast

Having search TMC I can't find anyone who has a Europe Q3 delivery earlier than me 17 Aug @ 9am. from Bristol (though I could have missed something). I am VIN 2984** and it is currently assumed to be unloading from PAGNA in Southampton. Soonest I've seen from other posts in this and other thread is someone in London on 18 Aug.

Anyway... Thought this might be good to ask people what I should look out for on my collection and report back as I know where has been some subtle differences between builds in past quarters. I know to check for the presence of the passenger side lumbar support and vaguely something about them changing the batteries (though no idea how to check which I've got) anything else I should report back on Tuesday?
Yours is not early Q3, it missed the boat from Q2 and has had to be driven over HA😁

Slightly off topic but I read an article the other day stating that Tesla were number 1 in car sales in June (UK) and knocked off top spot and not even in top 10 in July. This is not surprising given the way Tesla operate and quite frankly it was a bit of lazy journalism. May be back to top spot in September but the as the new 71 plate is out, other manufacturers may also see higher sales than normal.

I've ordered my car (It said Belfast under the inventory page) was first told by Live Chat (before order) it looked like it could be nearly in UK and take a week or so for Belfast.

After order they said on live chat the next day it looks like it hasn't left China. Now today they won't tell me anything specific. All very weird.

VIN is LRW3F7FA5MC3215** I can see in the Page Source and one of the Booking Invoice things. My account just says

Next Steps
Prepare for delivery

Can anyone shed any light lol.

I've ordered my car (It said Belfast under the inventory page) was first told by Live Chat (before order) it looked like it could be nearly in UK and take a week or so for Belfast.

After order they said on live chat the next day it looks like it hasn't left China. Now today they won't tell me anything specific. All very weird.

VIN is LRW3F7FA5MC3215** I can see in the Page Source and one of the Booking Invoice things. My account just says

Next Steps
Prepare for delivery

With a VIN of 3215** I’d say it’s still in China but due to leave soon. Reckon you’d be looking mid-late Sept delivery

Next Steps
Prepare for delivery

Like someone else said. With that Vin it’s still in China and likely to be end of Sept.

If it’s the inventory vehicles showing the other day, then it’s definitely still in China. I checked a number of them and the build date ranged from 1st aug to the 7th aug. So certainly not on a ship or maybe loaded soon

Does anyone else have a white / black interior M3LR on order? I still Haven’t had a text despite ordering on 20 June, but I’ve been told it’s because it’s white and they’re the most popular/cheapest! Most of the cars I’m seeing here don't look to be white? Just getting a little anxious as texts are rolling in for order dates way after mine, which seems odd!