Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone else have a white / black interior M3LR on order? I still Haven’t had a text despite ordering on 20 June, but I’ve been told it’s because it’s white and they’re the most popular/cheapest! Most of the cars I’m seeing here don't look to be white? Just getting a little anxious as texts are rolling in for order dates way after mine, which seems odd!
Yes and I ordered June 30th

Reactions: Richmajor1
Does anyone else have a white / black interior M3LR on order? I still Haven’t had a text despite ordering on 20 June, but I’ve been told it’s because it’s white and they’re the most popular/cheapest! Most of the cars I’m seeing here don't look to be white? Just getting a little anxious as texts are rolling in for order dates way after mine, which seems odd!
Contact tesla via chat with your RN and ask them for an update. I did that and a text message confirming my delivery date popped out the following day... may have just been a coincidence... but worth a try.

Same combo here - I ordered 2nd week in June but I've only just been matched myself and vin suggests that it'll be mid September at the earliest

Don't be worrying, seems there's plenty of White LR in the Inventory so you're pretty much certain to get yours by end of Sept

OK just got off chat. Been told my M3P is due to arrive Mid Sept and I'll get notified within the next week. (we'll see ;))
The accelerated delivery vehicles you see online are those that have been built and part of the same shipment that have yet to be sold.
So if there is a ship due in mid sept to Southampton a name would be great for those in the know.

Reactions: PaulMD
Yes, ordered 3rd June, delivery next week.

Yes, ordered 21st June and got my text 3rd August.

Contact tesla via chat with your RN and ask them for an update. I did that and a text message confirming my delivery date popped out the following day... may have just been a coincidence... but worth a try.
I think it's coincidence. I've done about 4 chats using various excuses for contacting them and it's done no good. The last one on Wednesday said I should be contacted within a week with a match. Not sure whether they just make it up though!

Ordered 10 July – LR Midnight Silver with black interior.

I think it's coincidence. I've done about 4 chats using various excuses for contacting them and it's done no good. The last one on Wednesday said I should be contacted within a week with a match. Not sure whether they just make it up though!

Ordered 10 July – LR Midnight Silver with black interior.
I also ordered on the same day as you and was told the exact same thing last week but haven't been assigned anything as of yet. Just been on a chat right being advised that it would be a mid to late September delivery. Problem is that I mostly likely can't pick up the car in the last two weeks because I'll be on holiday in which case I was told that if I need to delay the collection date I'd have to wait till Decmeber!

I also ordered on the same day as you and was told the exact same thing last week but haven't been assigned anything as of yet. Just been on a chat right being advised that it would be a mid to late September delivery. Problem is that I mostly likely can't pick up the car in the last two weeks because I'll be on holiday in which case I was told that if I need to delay the collection date I'd have to wait till Decmeber!
They are still telling me that I'll take delivery before my part exchange offer expires on 11 September. I'm not confident on that. Although to be fair to Tesla, two months from order to receiving a factory built car from China would still be pretty good.

Finally got a VIN via online chat of 326***, despite my SA pushing the allocation text through a few days ago it wouldn't show on my account or in source and helpfully they went silent again over email for the entire week. The chat blamed the recent website updates breaking things, which I have personally experienced 😅

Interestingly online chat said they can see the car is currently in transit on a ship to the UK, although they wouldn't tell me which one, which they said in an almost teasing fashion:

I know, but I can't tell you ;)

Cheeky! :p

Said to hold out for my delivery text which will be heading through in the next few weeks. They said the following when giving more info about delivery windows:

Delivery is being calculated as the vessel is still quite far out to confirm the exact collection date as they are very tight - from the moment your car hits the ground in the UK to the point of it being delivered to you its only a question of several days at most depending on location, as we don't store cars anywhere if that makes sense

Which does, as they build to order! I was then told...

Waiting a little while is key here haha

🙊 being told off hahaha but its true, I need to just bite my tongue and wait now for the delivery text! 😬

Although it was quite banterous, they started slagging off the other car companies current wait times 😂

Ordered my M3 Std+ white/black on 25th July, live chat today and I was told it was on a ship and expect delivery middle/end September but if I search the source code for VIN or PlannedGADailyDate nothing shows up although the ones on the inventory list show a date.

They are still telling me that I'll take delivery before my part exchange offer expires on 11 September. I'm not confident on that. Although to be fair to Tesla, two months from order to receiving a factory built car from China would still be pretty good.
Did you get a decent part exchange offer from Tesla? The offer I got wasn't great and I manage to get £5k more using Motorway, which was very efficient. My car was bought and collected by a VW dealership in Derby. The second-hand market is buoyant at present