Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
M3 LR BLK & BLK ordered 16 July collection from Birmingham, paperwork completed same day.
Not heard anything until todays 3am email about finance already completed and accepted.
Spoke to chat who confirmed car allocated, collection will be end of September, nothing updated on my account page.

Searching the 'view page source' for 5yj - reveals nothing? am I searching for the right thing?
Search the Source for LRW as it'll be coming from China

Me too - got allocation text at 11:14 (LR). Is there a typical time between the allocation and delivery? Second half of September is ideal for me with respect to current lease ending.
I was allocated on 29th July and then received the schedule delivery text on 3rd August, so only a 5 day wait (and that spanned a weekend so you'll hopefully hear something this week).

Reactions: PaulMD
Which agent in Leeds. Mine seems to have lost the ability to use email.

Tried chat this afternoon and got a very odd response when asking for an update on a vehicle ordered on 10 July. They said they'd call me back tomorrow if they can "find something else suitable" that will arrive before my PX offer expires on 10 Sept. Got absolutely no idea what that means - other than sounding as though something had gone wrong with the order!
Catherine has been good up to now but all has now gone quiet

Hi all,
Just joined, great information on here
I placed my order on 3rd Aug for a M3P MSM White Interior.
Not received an allocation/VIN, I've tried calling, but just get told to wait
My order page just says 'We are drafting up your contract and will contact you when you can make your final payment.'
Is this normal, I've tried looking in the Source data.
Thanks