Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I feel for the others that haven’t heard anything and ordered a while before me

Ive just had my text to arrange delivery. I went for the first available slot. 1130am on the 25th Sept at the Trafford Centre. Can’t wait!

Hoping that mine comes soon. Ordered late July. VIN appeared in source over the weekend but no allocation texts. I'm picking up from Trafford Centre too.
M3LR in MSM.

Received my delivery date today (M3 LR). Does anyone know how/when we get registration details so insurance can be sorted out? My delivery date is 25/09, so I have plenty of time, but I'd like to get it sorted sooner rather than later.

Registration can be anywhere up to 2 weeks before delivery from whats been said on here, but at the worst you may only find out at collection, on the day.

From what I've heard, and plan on doing, its well known that most insurers will let you quote without a reg by just manually inputting the details/spec of the car. Where this differs is if you ring, some insurers will let you purchase insurance via the VIN and then updating the reg later, meaning you can lock in the price.

Ideally you want to buy insurance 21-23 days from requirement, as this is believed to be the 'golden window' for cheapest quotations.

me rebooting my phone right now!
twiddling-thumbs-waiting.gif

Delivery is now confirmed to my home address on 24 September rather than collection from Trafford Centre as originally told. Suits me as it saves a 100 mile trip to Manchester!
Oh wow that's handy. I've got the same spec as you on order and am expecting to pick it up from Trafford Centre. Were you originally able to choose home delivery or has that only become an option since allocation?