Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I received a text message today saying a car has now been allocated. Initial order made on August 3rd - White M3LR. I'll be collecting in Glasgow, presumably towards end of September. I'm also using the EST EV loan scheme so keen to make sure everything lines up for that! :)

Welcome.

I'd say you probably will get your car in September and I'm sure they will try to do everything to achieve that. There are a fair few ships heading this quarter to Europe. However Tesla works in strange ways and their car matching process is very different from most others, feels like there is a bit of luck involved as well depending if there are any spare ones on the ships/docks matching your spec. Hope you will get your VIN soon, be sure to check the source code of your order page or use the google chrome extension to keep an eye on when the VIN number will be available.

The ETA change for M3LR and M3P to November was news to me, guess Q3 allocations are getting full now. SR+ seems to still be available for September as it is.
Looks lie (and I hope) you are correct Zill. Allocation text just arrived. Speaking to them they are talking about third or fourth week of September. No sign of a VIN or reg yet but I’m calmer in one way whilst simultaneously being more excited!

Delivery notification today and arranged for 22nd September Brent cross
M3 LR Blue/Black 19 328xxx Ordered 26th July, Vin last Friday

Everyone else who just got an update please add you data here:
Then we can all use this sheet to predict future dates:

Delivery notification today and arranged for 22nd September Brent cross
M3 LR Blue/Black 19 328xxx Ordered 26th July, Vin last Friday

Everyone else who just got an update please add you data here:
Then we can all use this sheet to predict future dates:

Dammit Tesla! What are you playing at... congratulations through gritted teeth... as to why, you can probably see it in my flair 😂😂😂 Exact same spec (bar the wheels?) and delivery location, and I have both an earlier VIN and order date.

Grrrrrrrr.... 😂