Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Managed to get my delivery booked in for the 29th of September (originally was given a date of 22nd to 24th) but apparently the car is still in Shanghai lol.

Doubt, but in your favour.

I think all the ships for Q3 have departed Shanghai already, the last that we know about being Triton Ace. So at a guess your car is on either Grand Ruby or Triton Ace given your delivery date. 😄

I've just had sms delivery confirmation of M3 standard grey on 22/9. VIN 314xxx ordered in mid June.

I have a question. Car is leased through company scheme, does anyone know how/when the car gets added to my Tesla app? Do I need to contact leasing company?

Thanks, AM

Its assigned to your app at handover of the vehicle, you accept delivery via the app and it pings through then or when the SA pushes a few buttons. At least, thats what I've been able to gather from this forum and many, many YT delivery videos 😄

Reactions: HammerandTongs
Hi All,

I'm new to the community. I'm a first time Tesla buyer! I placed my order on the 21st Aug. I completed the 'prepare for delivery' items this morning, I held off as I'm not sure if I'm financing with Tesla or a 3rd party but speaking to the sales rep he advised to select 'Cash' and if I need Tesla finance we can always change it later via Support.

Not having a delivery date will do my head in I'm sure as I have a car on finance I need to get rid of before I can take out a new agreement. Tesla's part-ex offer was much lower than others. Has anyone been in a similar situation? Any horror stories/advice?

When I reserved/ordered, I was told delivery would be Sept so I'm hoping I got there just in time as the next day when I checked the custom order lead times when building a random configuration, the est. delivery for new orders changed to Nov! I'm waiting for a VIN (source code is null) however given a few recent updates on here I'm going to assume my order will be on Triton Ace.

I've gone for a Model 3 Long Range, Black exterior, black interior, Enhanced autopilot.

Anyway... I'm genuinely excited about taking delivery (whenever it happens!).

Reactions: NJR46
Well thats me all sorted. Paid final balance today and sent pdf of payment from bank showing money transfer. I got a message back after 1/2 hour and account showed balance of car £0. 1 hour later another text with VIN (which I already got from source code) and REG, sorted insurance out. Just counting down to 6th Sept to pick it up now.
Is the sending the proof of payment essential? Surely they can see your balance is zero? I’m assuming this is more for people who pay very close to the collection date.

Reactions: Tomb300
Oh wow that's handy. I've got the same spec as you on order and am expecting to pick it up from Trafford Centre. Were you originally able to choose home delivery or has that only become an option since allocation?
They didn't give me the option when I ordered. Called this afternoon to see if they could give me a rough idea of when I could collect and the delivery advisor told me that it was being delivered rather than collection. Comes on a single car transporter.

I'm buying on business contract hire so absolutely no info available on the web site. The car will appear in my account as soon as I sign the electronic delivery confirmation.