Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It does seem like some proper chaos allocating who gets what. I'm holding onto my current car. Couldn't really cope without one for anything more than a week. I got a delivery text saying its the 21st of next month. Car is on a PCP and is in positive equity just now. I'm guessing if there are any delays to this they would let me know. I'm planning on just chucking my car at WBAC on the 18th of Sept.
Stick your car on Wizzle. I've done that and it's open to dealers only. You'll get dealers falling into a bidding war if you get lucky and it also means you're most likely to get a price that closer to what they offer. WBAC will inspect the vehicle and find minor things to slash off the valuation.

Stick your car on Wizzle. I've done that and it's open to dealers only. You'll get dealers falling into a bidding war if you get lucky and it also means you're most likely to get a price that closer to what they offer. WBAC will inspect the vehicle and find minor things to slash off the valuation.

@StuBee also check goodbyecar.uk. I got £2k over the price from Wizzle for mine.

Reactions: StuBee

Did the same, worked really well. Got 20%+ over the Tesla valuation.

Yeah, there's a big shortage of used vehicles on the market right now, before I decided on Tesla, I was looking around at different ICE cars and was pretty shocked at the lack of cars available. Guessing it has something to do with the pandemic. So if you're looking to sell, now is a good time.

Selling my car back to dealership at the end of month, +£3k in equity. Tesla's offer was pretty poor tbh, I would've just broke even, after settling the finance.
Yeah I found the same with Tesla's valuation. It was much lower than I've had elsewhere too.

Didn't for me, to both the numbers I've been sent from. First number ending 694 from 01733 area, second ending 293 from a 01133 area.
Mine came from the 01733 area ending in 694 number. I just replied to that number. That is the only number that has sent me text messages, first one being, "welcome to the Tesla family" when i placed my order and then my delivery schedule text and today the VIN text. I have never received an allocation text.

Mine came from the 01733 area ending in 694 number. I just replied to that number. That is the only number that has sent me text messages, first one being, "welcome to the Tesla family" when i placed my order and then my delivery schedule text and today the VIN text. I have never received an allocation text.
I got a text from that number which merely said "model 3". Any reply to it has been met with radio silence...