Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was originally due to pick up my M3 LR in Manchester on 23rd September. But due to a work situation I wasn’t able to book the day off to collect it.
Long story short, I contacted Tesla and they’ve arranged delivery to my house the same day! Very pleased to say the least. Having my home charger installed the same day too so double win.
That’s great service! Wish I could get it to my house! I’m on nights the week I pick mine up! So it’s gonna be a no sleep day for me 😅

Reactions: DaveJames
I was originally due to pick up my M3 LR in Manchester on 23rd September. But due to a work situation I wasn’t able to book the day off to collect it.
Long story short, I contacted Tesla and they’ve arranged delivery to my house the same day! Very pleased to say the least. Having my home charger installed the same day too so double win.
Makes me glad I’m self employed, I’m really looking forward to driving mine home from Bluewater to Norwich, plus it should be far enough to get all the autopilot calibration done!

Reactions: DaveJames
On the way home from work yesterday I called into cribbs to see if the car was around. There was another chap picking up his shiny new blue model 3. Looked great. Couldnt find my car but I asked the tesla lady walking back to the store if the car for tomorrow (i.e. today) are here yet and she said yes, theyre all up in car park H being cleaned. Couldnt help myself, drove up and took a look around and there she was! Some chap was actually in the process of cleaning mine so was able to look inside. Gosh its a beautiful car! Black on black with 18" black aeros. Must say, I was never a fan of the 19" 'sport wheels', just dont like the design of them plus i like the bigger tyre sidewall. The new aeros look quite good. I had a plan to get the adapter kit, dont think i'll bother now.

! Black on black with 18" black aeros. Must say, I was never a fan of the 19" 'sport wheels', just dont like the design of them plus i like the bigger tyre sidewall. The new aeros look quite good.
Honestly, if they had the option for 17" wheels, I probably would have ordered them instead. My last two cars were Audi A4, first one had 17s, second had 19s. The 19s ride quality was so much harsher. Bumps, roadnoise, etc, all increased. I'd only consider larger alloys now, if the car had air suspension

Honestly, if they had the option for 17" wheels, I probably would have ordered them instead. My last two cars were Audi A4, first one had 17s, second had 19s. The 19s ride quality was so much harsher. Bumps, roadnoise, etc, all increased. I'd only consider larger alloys now, if the car had air suspension
This is definitely true on the M3, the suspension is very stiff.

Another benefit of the 18’s in Europe is that they come with Michelin PS4 tyres, far better than the Hankooks that come on the 19’s, and the Pirelli’s that come on the 20’s!