Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What is this "boom box" that you speak of?
External speaker is fitted to new Tesla's for the Pedestrian Warning System. Car emits audible tone when going backward and forward when under 20mph.

Tesla have feature where you can play music/sound effects from the speaker when you hit the horn. Although, this only works when in park. You can play up to 5 custom sound effects of your choice via external media

Thanks my cousin is coming round and he is car savvy so I trust him. I heard the tracker is hit and miss, some have had it after it’s been delivered. The party is a 5 min drive away so 🤞🏽
Yeah it can be hit and miss but you mostly hear the misses in this forum. So wouldn’t presume you aren’t going to get it right! Lots of us have got it at the time mentioned.

Reactions: Erol
Got my delivery time for tomorrow:

‘Hi Erol, your Tesla vehicle is due to be delivered to xxx between 14:36 and 18:36 tomorrow.’

Now annoyingly my daughter has a birthday party I have to take her to between 3:30-5-30. (Terrible timing!).

my question is do I have to sign for it and take delivery or can someone else take accept it in my behalf? It’s a lex autolease private lease.

Enjoy your TM3 Erol, let us know how you got on with delivery and your first drive. Hope you will get the 2021.24.3 update ASAP

Reactions: Erol
Hi all,
Ordered my SR+ on 8th Sept at 1am. Received VIN on the 9th. Spoke to Tesla Customer Service as i wanted collection place changing. They said its on a vessel to arrive on the 13th Sept to Southend. And i should have my car by the 22nd Sept. I am guessing i have a customer cancelled order?
Thats a very quick turnaround. Not sure how that has happened, but I ordered a silver/black SR+ on 2/9 and have been told the chances of getting a cancelled order are slim. I nearly chose black/black too 🙄

There's a copy on your Tesla account, but they'll also email a link to digi-sign it. Not sure how close to delivery day they send it. I'm collecting on the 18th
Yeah we collect ours on the 18th from Southampton docks, had the email link sent today to digitaly sign. Alls becoming more real now! Next Saturday can't come quick enough, I'm running out of tesla YouTube videos to watch 😂

That's such a wicked one!
It sparked a mildly interesting chat with my neighbour the other day.

I said to him... if you were at an ANPR camera Car Park system... how would you enter that number plate into the ticket machine.

He said... Zero Zero Seven 😂🤭🤭

I said no 😂 ... it's Double 'O' Seven.... 🤣 just like it should be (two alphabet letters, followed by two numbets, followed by three alphabet letters)

Made us ponder why Ian Fleming ever said Double 'O'

It sparked a mildly interesting chat with my neighbour the other day.

I said to him... if you were at an ANPR camera Car Park system... how would you enter that number plate into the ticket machine.

He said... Zero Zero Seven 😂🤭🤭

I said no 😂 ... it's Double 'O' Seven.... 🤣 just like it should be (two alphabet letters, followed by two numbets, followed by three alphabet letters)

Made us ponder why Ian Fleming ever said Double 'O'
Technically someone could have got that allocation by luck. I love it. Was it expensive if u don't mind me asking?

Reactions: PITA
I was originally due to pick up my M3 LR in Manchester on 23rd September. But due to a work situation I wasn’t able to book the day off to collect it.
Long story short, I contacted Tesla and they’ve arranged delivery to my house the same day! Very pleased to say the least. Having my home charger installed the same day too so double win.

Reactions: IAmNotARobot