Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So excited to read all these comments people collecting their cars. Can't wait to collect my M3LR for November deliver.y

I read most of you are talking about checklist on collection. Would you be able to share this checklist or let me know if there is separate forum where I can build this checklist. Thanks in advance.

EDF2D980-27EE-425B-AFFE-DF7B436A6C5F.jpeg
68152983-0CF6-4291-AA03-502DA362F63D.jpeg
C47EAE4F-FD2E-4272-89D6-6B945E162F92.jpeg
183C7F94-F2D2-4D35-AB4F-856B8278EE1D.jpeg
Collected! Now charging and eating a five guys.

View attachment 716208
Ruby has arrived (original I know ;) ) I picked it up this morning at Glasgow. Very organised and fast handover. Car was in near perfect condition. Panel gaps and alignment very good. Paint looks consistent. Interior fit and finish is really a step up on the earlier Fremont cars. No rattles. Very happy with her. It’s getting a ‘paint correction and ceramic coat’ starting on Monday anyway, but I have to say she looks brilliant even right now. Delivered with 30% SoC.

View attachment 716209View attachment 716210
Looks brilliant
Is the squint parking a Tesla thing 🤪

So excited to read all these comments people collecting their cars. Can't wait to collect my M3LR for November deliver.y

I read most of you are talking about checklist on collection. Would you be able to share this checklist or let me know if there is separate forum where I can build this checklist. Thanks in advance.
I've had Tesla Delivery Checklist in my bookmarks for ages - seems decent!

• Helpful
Reactions: Jitm and BlueM3SR
View attachment 716208
Ruby has arrived (original I know ;) ) I picked it up this morning at Glasgow. Very organised and fast handover. Car was in near perfect condition. Panel gaps and alignment very good. Paint looks consistent. Interior fit and finish is really a step up on the earlier Fremont cars. No rattles. Very happy with her. It’s getting a ‘paint correction and ceramic coat’ starting on Monday anyway, but I have to say she looks brilliant even right now. Delivered with 30% SoC.

View attachment 716209View attachment 716210
This red looks absolutely fantastic!!! I was put off the red in the end because every time I saw it in person, it never lived up to the vivid colour in my expectations (always looked burgundy? or deep wine?) but these photos look like the exact colour red I hoped it was! Hope you love it!

Reactions: MarkX100D
This red looks absolutely fantastic!!! I was put off the red in the end because every time I saw it in person, it never lived up to the vivid colour in my expectations (always looked burgundy? or deep wine?) but these photos look like the exact colour red I hoped it was! Hope you love it!
This was my concern for a long time as I also wanted red. But I’m pretty sure they’ve changed the red paint to a more vivid one over the last year or so.
And I ordered red with a white interior, too.

Picked up my car and it’s perfect! Only thing is I can’t check the walk away door lock icon on the Lock Screen? Anyone know why? The phone key worked when I walked up to the car but just can’t check that icon when I’m in the car?
Have you also configured easy entry profile? If so then you have to set up walk away door lock in both profiles for that to work as the car goes to easy entry mode once you unclip your seat belt.

Reactions: moodel_tree
Sorry to hear you've had issues. Have they sorted the boot and charge port?
Update from yesterday's events.....
After I took the car on its maiden trip to Tesla Birmingham from the NEC it was sorted in just over an hour👍
The technician found the fault straight away and replaced the boot latch motor/solenoid and said the guys at NEC should of found it sooner and were looking too deep,hence reporting charging port issues, now booked in at MK for the paint correction hopefully they're as good as Birmingham. 🤞

Picked up from Brent Cross this afternoon a few blemishes and they had a great guy there with a polishing tool to sort them. Drivers seat (white) was dirty, they sorted. Great team and great service. Glad I had a check list and spent the time going over it. also rear light clusters have the common moisture fault. Long drive back to the midlands to get to know it, love it!! If Alan on here that was due today same location hope you had a great experience too!
Finally collected mine about 3:45 yesterday afternoon. Bit of a stressful day as I was in central London, and then had to get out on the tube to Brent Cross, with a load of shopping, and then walk over to the shopping centre.

Walked around the shopping centre trying to find the collection point, couldn’t find it. Walked to the car park and followed Tesla signs, Which then took me to a supercharger!

Myshopping bags were getting heavier and heavier by this point! Then out of the corner of my eye I spotted a tent, which looked like the one at the Trafford Centre. Walked towards it and spotted the Tesla sign!

So, I finally arrived, exhausted and sweating, to the collection desk. Handover took all of two minutes, and then a lady took me over to the car, paid my phone and explain a few things, and that was it!

The car was faultless. Panel gaps were fine, paint work was alright. There was only 60 miles worth of electricity in it, so I had a few stops on the superchargers on the way back. First stop with Park Royal, where I managed to spend £400 on accessories!

Lovely journey back to Southport, although the car did keep me awake twice with phantom braking! Seemed to happen when I was pulling back into the middle lane and there was a white truck in the inside lane.

Oh…..met a really nice guy in a black model S at Warwick services. Had a chat, and when he drove off I realised he’d passed me earlier on (recognised the number plate). 🤣

Raining today at home, so I’ve just coated the white seats before any dirty children (or adults) get in!!! How long the white stays white is a different matter!

Attachments

• 667A8708-B03D-43CB-8102-9ABF55F6F9FE.jpeg
    667A8708-B03D-43CB-8102-9ABF55F6F9FE.jpeg
    758.4 KB · Views: 47
  • 58E62F4A-11CE-493D-89FD-E275140CCB8A.jpeg
    58E62F4A-11CE-493D-89FD-E275140CCB8A.jpeg
    685.4 KB · Views: 43
  • 5FEF59A6-86BC-4457-8D79-1E4CCD9AA7CB.jpeg
    5FEF59A6-86BC-4457-8D79-1E4CCD9AA7CB.jpeg
    500.9 KB · Views: 44
  • 6E5BDEC7-7DA5-4760-9834-8F0E2934754B.jpeg
    6E5BDEC7-7DA5-4760-9834-8F0E2934754B.jpeg
    225.6 KB · Views: 53
Try removing the mobile as key and reconfigure it again and then configure in easy entry and your profile.
When im in easy entry mode it still won’t let me check the box :/
If this doesn't work - go to safety and security and then check both mobile access and keyless drive - not sure this matters but i have kept all those ticked

My walk away is greyed out too - I've seen someone on one of the Facebook groups suggest it's a wider issue
I have this too, the phone and key cards all show as “unknown” I can rename them fine, and they work as keys ok and phone unlocks via proximity but it’s not seeing the phone as a phone key (still has the key icon, not the phone icon). Instead of getting the key card out I just click the widget (iOS) to lock, but still not as convenient as it should be.

have rebooted car & phone, signed out of app etc. Still no joy, last thing to try is reinstall app or just wait and see if it fixes itself.