Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
All these new Model 3's are looking so good! Hope you all enjoy them :)

Out of interest did the cars ship with floor mats, Tesla USB drive, and mud flaps? Keep hearing conflicting reports on this!
M3P came with all plus granny charger in storage bag, type 2, first aid kit (mentioning all that as sometimes they can run short on some items so worth checking everything).

no frunk mat, but I think they stopped those a while ago.

Reactions: OddityError
Floor mats are the lowest quality - I have ordered some 3d mats when they eventually get here.

That is harsh. Personally I would say they are fine and Im quite fussy. I do see allot of people raving about rubber matts and must admit that whilst practical it makes the car feel more like a commercial van or in the ways of wearing a suite with a set of trendy welly boots. We are all different I suppose.

That is harsh. Personally I would say they are fine and Im quite fussy. I do see allot of people raving about rubber matts and must admit that whilst practical it makes the car feel more like a commercial van or in the ways of wearing a suite with a set of trendy welly boots. We are all different I suppose.
The long piece of felt to the left of the drivers mat will not stay in place. They are the poorest quality mats I have seen in a quality car. My bmw factory mats were far better.

Totally agree. They are sleek and do the job however as winter is near, I will invest in those 3d rubber mats but only because I live on a farm.

Reactions: Js1977
The long piece of felt to the left of the drivers mat will not stay in place. They are the poorest quality mats I have seen in a quality car. My bmw factory mats were far better.
No problems with ours. In fact the ones I purchased for our other model 3 (now one year old) does not have it because at time I thought this might be an issue. Ive also had BMW's audis (list is too long). They all differ and imho the ones supplied from tesla haven't stood out as being poor quality. My only criticism is that they do not have the locators to clip in.

What you think of them is what it is and we all see things differently. Im only saying this so that others dont go rushing into buying mats before the car arrives based on your remark. :)

These are the one I have ordered they are far superior quality with heal rubber insert at the wear point.
401C19D8-1DB7-42F9-9384-6A77D714D8E6.jpeg

Reactions: OddityError
Is there a list somewhere of what accessories the Model 3 should come with?
  • Fabric interiors floor mats (not specified on the SR+ specification but all seem to be coming with them now)
  • 128 GB USB drive, located in glovebox USB slot for sentry mode and dashcam footage
  • Front mud flaps (short ones installed on vehicle, long extensions typically left in boot)
  • 2 key cards
  • Roadside Safety Kit
  • Universal Mobile Connector charger with UK plug adapter
  • Type 2 to type 2 charging cable
  • Towing eye
  • Screen cleaning cloth

• Fabric interiors floor mats (not specified on the SR+ specification but all seem to be coming with them now)
  • 128 GB USB drive, located in glovebox USB slot for sentry mode and dashcam footage
  • Front mud flaps (short ones installed on vehicle, long extensions typically left in boot)
  • 2 key cards
  • Roadside Safety Kit
  • Universal Mobile Connector charger with UK plug adapter
  • Type 2 to type 2 charging cable
  • Towing eye
  • Screen cleaning cloth
Where do I find my screen cleaning cloth, then? 😁