Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Do we know when the Wiki page will be updated with Q4 deliver info?

Also, whats the VIN we should be looking for in the source code for UK orders, anybody know?

Thanks!

Go to view source on the order page and search for "isNotMatchedToRa00Vin" if this has true after it this means that a Vin has not yet been assigned to your order.

Not sure this is true as mine says true after and I have a vin.. In the source code just search for LRW
I stand corrected. I read in another thread that this was the key indicator and then one could search for "vin" because "vin" on it's own comes up with 88 matches on that page.

Reactions: Bertiebasset
Hey guys,

I’ve just had an epiphany. Those of us who ordered M3 SR+’s will not be assigned VINs. This is because the version of the SR+ Tesla is supplying the UK are technically different to the ones we ordered online. For example, the range of the new LFP batteries is slightly less than the NCA battery range displayed on their website.

Thus, they cannot assign a “different” vehicle to the one we ordered (due to this technicality). So we’ll most likely receive a text closer to the time asking us if we’d like to opt for the LFP version of the SR+.

Can someone correct me if I’m wrong please, thank you 😁