Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered a Tesla M3 LR, MSM, Areo wheels 29 Oct with December delivery. Reading these posts I became a little bit deflated as it seems the wait time will be going over the stated December delivery...

But, after reading another post in regards to the 77kw or 82 kw battery debate I thought it may be a good idea to wait a bit longer as Tesla may ship future UK vehicles with this updated battery as standard.

Tesla are not the only company that like to baffle customers...Samsung are also good at this, different regions have different chips software etc...

Decided to check some other countries M3 LR quoted km on their webpages...here it goes!

UK 580km
Germany 602km
Belgium 611km
NL 602km
Poland 580km
France 614km
Switzerland 614
Norway 614
Spain 614
Ireland 580km
Belgium 609km
Denmark 614km

Maybe there's some inputting errors but Tesla do like to keep their customers guessing šŸ˜¬šŸ˜…
Where are you getting that data from? All mainland LRs have 614 km WLTP range. The RHD countries are 580 km.

Got this message this morning, what does this actually mean please, only ordered on the 29 Oct šŸ¤”View attachment 727440
It means you lucked out and your cars being delivered.

Congrats but i do hate you. Iā€™m curious, what was your full spec?
M3 LR, midnight silver metallic, areo wheels...I'm not going to call Tesla to find out as I've read of some error emails/texts in thread...as I wasn't expecting it I'll just pretend I didn't get it, we're always chasing Tesla, let them chase me šŸ˜…

Ignore the sales guy, I did the same. Only interested in the sales and not afterwards.

Call the delivery team On Monday or online chat
Whatā€™s the link for online chat mate?
Mines a lease by the way so not much usability in the app at this time
Sorry for the late response.
Login to your account then on the model 3 page click the chat icon. Enter your details and CS will check for you

Got this message this morning, what does this actually mean please, only ordered on the 29 Oct šŸ¤”View attachment 727440

M3 LR, midnight silver metallic, areo wheels...I'm not going to call Tesla to find out as I've read of some error emails/texts in thread...as I wasn't expecting it I'll just pretend I didn't get it, we're always chasing Tesla, let them chase me šŸ˜…
And you got yours already? You, sir, are a very lucky person!
Do you mind mentioning whether it was a direct cash payment, tesla loan, lease or through some other 3rd party? Also what region do you live in?

I'd asked for delivery but they didn't seem to provide one to my address (northwest london) so I will need to pick up from Thorpe Park - whenever I get an allocation that is!
I wonder if the region has an impact on when cars get allocated as well...

And you got yours already? You, sir, are a very lucky person!
Do you mind mentioning whether it was a direct cash payment, tesla loan, lease or through some other 3rd party? Also what region do you live in?

I'd asked for delivery but they didn't seem to provide one to my address (northwest london) so I will need to pick up from Thorpe Park - whenever I get an allocation that is!
I wonder if the region has an impact on when cars get allocated as well...
Suprising, I'm near you same region NW London...cash buyer with no PX may have made a difference...not going to ring and find out incase there has been a mistake šŸ˜¬ I'll wait for further contact from Tesla...on ordering I was asked for collection center which was Tesla Reading or Thorpe Park...picked Reading as easier to get to... haven't seen one person mention Tesla Reading as a collection point so found this very strange...šŸ¤”

If you look at the plan it shows more superchargers as well as Gridserve Postwick

Yup, expect a vin in around 2 weeks if youā€™re lucky. If not then youā€™ll be waiting 2 weeks after that, probably a late dec / early jan if your vin isnā€™t here in 2 weeks time from now.

Early to mid December if your vin does show up in 2 weeks. Welcome to the forum. Me and you are in similar boats and so Iā€™ll keep you posted.

What does this message mean please, only ordered on the 29 Oct šŸ¤”View attachment 727440
I had this exact same email, this I believe is just the generic confirmation of order and not a confirmation of allocation or delivery?

Ordered SR+ White Exterior/Black interior i.e. bog-standard base model on 25/20/2021.

No VIN yet.

Pretty desperate as my 13 year old BMW is on the way out and in need of a service in 300 miles (can't wait to not have to do this anymore) so hoping it arrives before Xmas.

Also feeling pretty chuffed with myself because I saw the $2k price increases in the US and predicted they'd do the same in the UK so ordered last week - checked today and noticed the M3 has gone up Ā£1k overnight.

Reactions: OddityError
Ordered SR+ White Exterior/Black interior i.e. bog-standard base model on 25/20/2021.

No VIN yet.

Pretty desperate as my 13 year old BMW is on the way out and in need of a service in 300 miles (can't wait to not have to do this anymore) so hoping it arrives before Xmas.

Also feeling pretty chuffed with myself because I saw the $2k price increases in the US and predicted they'd do the same in the UK so ordered last week - checked today and noticed the M3 has gone up Ā£1k overnight.
25th of the 20th yeh?

It went up at the start of the week I think, well the SR+