Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Morning all, guess I’m one of the unluckly ones judging by the October orders already being assigned. UK M3LR White/Black/Aero ordered 5th Sept, no VIN.
Morning all, guess I’m one of the unluckly ones judging by the October orders already being assigned. UK M3LR White/Black/Aero ordered 5th Sept, no VIN.
Suggest you chat with CS, I just found they entered my mobile incorrectly so I didn’t receive the txt. I’m now confirmed with delivery for 27th

Reactions: Simonix
I just learnt that Tesla has reduced the premium connectivity trial period for M3LR and M3P trims from one year to 30 days for all orders that were placed on or after 15-Oct-2021!!!

I realized this when going over my final invoice and order documentation which lead to the link - Premium Connectivity. If you scroll to the bottom of that page it has a table the trial preiod for all Tesla models.

Direst with Tesla or through a Lease company?

Doesn’t make sense as I ordered exactly the same spec on 10/09 and have a delivery date.
Direct, Tesla Loan, all approved. Account says preparing contract etc. spoke to CS said I was still in track for November/December. Just not been allocated a car. Not really a big problem but I’m bored with the ON.TO Renault Zoe I’m using. Need to drive to Aberdeen from south coast over Xmas so would be handy to do that in the M3 lol.

If you have a collection date, you have a VIN.

Do you know how to obtain the vin via the website? Log on via tesla website, click manage on your account and go to overview page. Right click around the page until you see 'page source'... click that, once there press ctrl-f or command-f (if you're using mac) and search LRW, if a vin is present, it should show.
Instead of right-clicking and scrolling you can Ctrl U and it brings the source code up 👍

Ordered a Tesla M3 LR, MSM, Areo wheels 29 Oct with December delivery. Reading these posts I became a little bit deflated as it seems the wait time will be going over the stated December delivery...

But, after reading another post in regards to the 77kw or 82 kw battery debate I thought it may be a good idea to wait a bit longer as Tesla may ship future UK vehicles with this updated battery as standard.

Tesla are not the only company that like to baffle customers...Samsung are also good at this, different regions have different chips software etc...

Decided to check some other countries M3 LR quoted km on their webpages...here it goes!

UK 580km
Germany 602km
Belgium 611km
NL 602km
Poland 580km
France 614km
Switzerland 614
Norway 614
Spain 614
Ireland 580km
Belgium 609km
Denmark 614km

Maybe there's some inputting errors but Tesla do like to keep their customers guessing 😬😅

Reactions: skateboarder
Ordered a Tesla M3 LR, MSM, Areo wheels 29 Oct with December delivery. Reading these posts I became a little bit deflated as it seems the wait time will be going over the stated December delivery...

But, after reading another post in regards to the 77kw or 82 kw battery debate I thought it may be a good idea to wait a bit longer as Tesla may ship future UK vehicles with this updated battery as standard.

Tesla are not the only company that like to baffle customers...Samsung are also good at this, different regions have different chips software etc...

Decided to check some other countries M3 LR quoted km on their webpages...here it goes!

UK 580km
Germany 602km
Belgium 611km
NL 602km
Poland 580km
France 614km
Switzerland 614
Norway 614
Spain 614
Ireland 580km
Belgium 609km
Denmark 614km

Maybe there's some inputting errors but Tesla do like to keep their customers guessing 😬😅
Are they all WLTP?

Direct, Tesla Loan, all approved. Account says preparing contract etc. spoke to CS said I was still in track for November/December. Just not been allocated a car. Not really a big problem but I’m bored with the ON.TO Renault Zoe I’m using. Need to drive to Aberdeen from south coast over Xmas so would be handy to do that in the M3 lol.
That sucks. How can you explain that logic of not being allocated a car before someone else further down the queue getting same spec? Only thing I can think of is that you were allocated a VIN and the car was taken out of service for whatever reason between VIN allocation and notification.

Good luck with your timing. Good news is on the Tesla configurator it still says December which must mean cars available.

Last edited:
Reactions: OddityError
I've been watching this thread since I placed my order, but thought I'd finally register and contribute...

Ordered on 10th Oct, LR, MSM, black and aero wheels with FSD via Tesla Loan that was accepted pretty much immediately.

Haven't had a VIN and have checked source code.
Based on the data gathered earlier in the thread, I guess I should be expecting a VIN in the next couple weeks, though I do see some users with a similar colour to mine still waiting since late Aug! Argh the wait!😫

Reactions: Abcmsaj

UK 580km
Germany 602km
Belgium 611km
NL 602km
Poland 580km
France 614km
Switzerland 614
Norway 614
Spain 614
Ireland 580km
Belgium 609km
Denmark 614km

I wouldn’t be so sure that it is a “getting round to it” issue. My understanding is that Panasonic can’t support the battery demand, so some markets have drawn the short straw on LG supply. Cough *UK and Ireland* cough. Same with motors, some markets Hairpin some markets wound.
To complicate things some random batches might come through in the non typical configuration. But I bet if you do get the 82kWh it will be soft limited to 77 anyway, so would you even notice?

I don’t mind either way, I’ll be trading in for 4680 when available and probably solid state after that 😁

UK 580km
Germany 602km
Belgium 611km
NL 602km
Poland 580km
France 614km
Switzerland 614
Norway 614
Spain 614
Ireland 580km
Belgium 609km
Denmark 614km

I wouldn’t worry too much yet about not getting it in December, I’m sure there’ll still be loads of M3’s being transported to the uk over the next few weeks

I wouldn’t be so sure that it is a “getting round to it” issue. My understanding is that Panasonic can’t support the battery demand, so some markets have drawn the short straw on LG supply. Cough *UK and Ireland* cough. Same with motors, some markets Hairpin some markets wound.
To complicate things some random batches might come through in the non typical configuration. But I bet if you do get the 82kWh it will be soft limited to 77 anyway, so would you even notice?

I don’t mind either way, I’ll be trading in for 4680 when available and probably solid state after that 😁
Ah ok, it wouldn't make any difference... I'd better start saving as can see a lot of upgrading/changes ahead with 4680, FSD (when available in the UK), Model Y 7 seat etc. 😬😁

What does this message mean please, only ordered on the 29 Oct 🤔
Screenshot_20211030-134537_Gmail.jpg