Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Did the rep mention anything about what acceleration time we’ll be getting with that new pack?

Seen mixed reports of bigger pack but with slightly less nerfed acceleration for sept/nov SR+ orders.

1635930526477.png

This may have been before the internal Tesla memo was released.......

So Ive lurked on this thread for a long old while and thought I would add my two pence.

I ordered an inventory car (SR+, White, Aeros, Black Interior) back at the end of August (27th). On the 2nd September, delivery was booked in at Glasgow on the 30th September. On the 20th September, I was then assigned a VIN and licence plates and received text confirmation

Due to complications with the Scottish Loan application I couldn't pick the car up and it was reassigned to someone else :(

So fast forward to now - I found my VIN in the source code and I am scheduled to pick up my car on the 26th November.

The first car I had allocated back in Q3 Vin was-

LRW3F7FA8MCXXXXXX

New VIN in source code:

LRW3F7FJ6MCXXXXXX

The 8th Character is a J ... hopefully this is the uprated range and 60 KW Battery.....

Seems really strange and looks maybe cars for Ireland will be shipped from Zeebrugge instead of Southampton.
I'd don't get it maybe they have a batch assignment to distribute?

Are you guys on any Facebook groups where anyone was assigned a vin. I packed in Facebook a few months ago tempted to rejoin for group insights.
Yes something is odd our orders seem to be all Jun-Sep, and bulk of other countries have deliveries already confirmed for these order dates, and even matched for orders right up to mid-late Oct...... we just got a "we anticipate deliveries in mid-late December" and do you still want one? :D

Maybe they need to get new power unit approved by SEAI grant first or something like that before they will send a shipment here.

I couldn't find any FB groups that had active Ireland related posts in them so didn't join any of them.

So I reckon that today is the first day that feasibly anyone could collect an M3 that came in to Southampton on TALIA. Seeing as I collect my LR tomorrow (decided to sell my 2019 P- as the resale price was so good) I'm curious to hear whether there's any surprises with batteries or features. I aren't expecting any but hey, this is Tesla after all so you never know.

Reactions: skateboarder
I've finally had a text from Tesla , it's from a Leeds landline number

Guessing it's a generic text, saying payment is now due and must be cleared 7 days before collection

My account is showing that the balance is paid though (finance)

Hopefully nothing to worry about

I've finally had a text from Tesla , it's from a Leeds landline number

Guessing it's a generic text, saying payment is now due and must be cleared 7 days before collection

My account is showing that the balance is paid though (finance)

Hopefully nothing to worry about
You've had a long old wait for your car. Odd why some waiting times are ridiculous

Reactions: Marmaduke 1169
Mind boggling stuff that we've all been told slightly different things across the board. Hopefully there's some sort of statement put out to clarify because a 0.5sec decrease in acceleration is far from a slight or minor change. The added range will likely only result in 10-20km additional in a real world situation so hard to grasp this speed drop.

It's very frustrating, I've been told 3 different stories from 3 different advisors.

I just want to know what spec car I'm getting. I don't think thats unreasonable for a ~45k purchase. If Tesla was very specific about what spec you get at order and there was zero precedence of change or getting something different at delivery from other customers, it'd be a different story, but as vehicles can be wildly different per each delivery q, it's a real issue not knowing what you're actually getting.

I was told at 9am yesterday I was getting the 279 range, then I was told after 12pm yesterday, I was getting 305 range vehicle, supposedly after the "memo", but then told again at 4pm that I was not.

🤯

I spoke with Hannah yesterday. Funnily enough, she explained there’s only a handful of them that actually work for customer service phone lines. She also said there are two Emmas, which confuses them quite a lot! Ha ha
I wonder if the people on the phones also manage the online chat.
It must be quite an annoying job, they don't really have any control in what happens with the orders and deliveries and yet get us hounding them with pretty much the same questions on a daily basis....

I spoke to my sales advisor today, who informed me (for SR+):

"If the car is collected this q, it will be the older pack but faster car, if the car is collected next q it will be the newer pack but slower car".