Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Bad news on the SR+ front for Q4 - my delivery date is 25th November at Trafford Centre and CS said I won't be getting the full interior with rear heated seats, heated steering wheel or full speakers enabled

1636038998447.png

Then told me I'm getting 5.6 0-60 which was then corrected to 5.3
1636039145417.png

It honestly looks like we will have no idea until we get the cars seeing as everyone is being told different info!

Attachments

• 1636038991411.png
    1636038991411.png
    14.5 KB · Views: 52
Reactions: Simonix
Bad news on the SR+ front for Q4 - my delivery date is 25th November at Trafford Centre and CS said I won't be getting the full interior with rear heated seats, heated steering wheel or full speakers enabled

View attachment 729272

View attachment 729277

It honestly looks like we will have no idea until we get the cars seeing as everyone is being told different info!
Im currently speaking with this same person. She told me the exact same

View attachment 729272

View attachment 729277

isnt the 5.6 and 5.3 the same? the 5.3 is 0-60mph and the 5.6 is 0-100kph, where as the new version is 5.8 0-60mph and 6.1 0-100kph

No, I just put down the car model

Yeah it worked properly on mobile, rather than on my desktop PC.

Coming in to £550 without the ding I had in 2019 listed... Unable to offer insurance with it. Well, only a few months until I don't have to disclose that. Might just add the car to my current policy for now.

On Compare the Market, where I live now compared to where I used to live was a £400 difference, what the hell? Sure, it's not quite as posh around here, but still..

Reactions: GraGor
Spoke to Tesla CS again.
They've now told me, my August 2021 order for late November deliver will be "It will be the newly stated range" (directly quoted from Tesla chat), equally, with regards to 0-60 times: "it will be 0.2 seconds faster than it stated online"

View attachment 728420

View attachment 728421
How did you find a chat?

I have never been able to find a chat to talk to?

View attachment 729272

View attachment 729277

I think I’ve just noticed a minor detail that might help.

My dashboard has a picture of my model 3 SR+ with fog lights. This is highly likely an indication of premium exterior and interior features.

I called Tesla CS again. A very helpful person put my VIN into an Internal Tesla VIN Checker, and he informed me...

I fall into a sweet spot, I'll get the bigger battery but the older motor. So I'll get improved range, heated rear seats and heated wheel, but no other premium interior features.

Im currently speaking with this same person. She told me the exact same
ok, update to this.

Katy mentioned as I have already been assigned my car and I will be getting exactly what I ordered at the time.

I then replied by asking her when my car was assigned, to which she said late last night.

I mentioned this is beyond the cut off point of old vs new and now she's gone off to find me an exact answer and will call when she knows....

Gotta say, this is pretty piss poor from Tesla. In no way should customers and employees be scrambling around for simple information like this. I am enjoying it though, thrill of the hunt and all that

I called Tesla CS again. A very helpful person put my VIN into an Internal Tesla VIN Checker, and he informed me...

I fall into a sweet spot, I'll get the bigger battery but the older motor. So I'll get improved range, heated rear seats and heated wheel, but no other premium interior features.
a new contender enters the arena! haha

We're currently working off about 5 potential different outcomes

• Funny
Reactions: mrsniffles
Hi all, (insurance) Peugeot insurance is under written by uk insurance, who have been established since 1974 so look credible.

From there website....

Brands Owned by UKI​

Direct Line, Churchill, Privilege, Green Flag. UKI also owns the NIG brand which provides a wide range of Commercial insurance products.

Hi all, (insurance) Peugeot insurance is under written by uk insurance, who have been established since 1974 so look credible.

From there website....

Brands Owned by UKI​

Direct Line, Churchill, Privilege, Green Flag. UKI also owns the NIG brand which provides a wide range of Commercial insurance products.
I reckon it's some form of loophole and the following year you won't be able to get insurance quite so cheaply.

Reactions: 8enj