Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah but we also had multiple differing reports of Tesla CS advising 305 mile range and differing 0-60 speeds a day or 2 ago!
An overwhelming number of reports I'm seeing today are consistently "yes" for range and full premium interior.
It may have been that the memo had not got around to everybody on the day these changes were made, which seems a reasonable assumption.

My invoice for the LR states specifically Premium Interior, anybody with a SR on order with their invoice in the account showing the same?

View attachment 729250
It will not state this, just as it wouldn't state "4 tires", given "4 tires" are the "base spec". This change shows that they are changing the base config of the vehicle, which indicates they are discontinuing the partial interior, and moving to just having a single spec for the vehicles, other than drive trains and batteries.

Peauget Insurance £417.76 (with NCB protected) (£250 voluntary excess / £500 mandatory / Total Excess £750)

Age 38 live in South East London (Greater), 10 years NCB with 3 other named drivers (spouse, mum and dad) to bring costs down

Car parked on Driveway overnight
3000 miles a year
Thank you for this. Was looking at £439 with Churchill, that’s now down to £299. FWIW, that’s age 53 in rural Suffolk but with a (not at fault, fully recovered) accident involving two write offs and personal injury a couple of years back.

An overwhelming number of reports I'm seeing today are consistently "yes" for range and full premium interior.
It may have been that the memo had not got around to everybody on the day these changes were made, which seems a reasonable assumption.
Fair, we'll see... I'm in the boat of wanting it to be true but I also want to temper my expectations in case it isn't. Need some SR+ deliveries/collections to happen soon, please!!

More positive reports

253154027_10166474150865112_2312783118873605445_n.jpg

Reactions: OddityError
Seems odd that CS are saying that as it doesn’t show on the website interior spec list for new Model 3 standard orders, with increased range, for Feb delivery.
There are so many reports of this now!

The spec list on the website still doesn't show SR+ as coming with matts, but they have done since Q3 this year.