Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Think it's time for us to just reluctantly accept that Tesla have zero clue when, what or how cars will come to Ireland, we just get the leftovers!

Last week - "I can see the car is still on its way to us and shouldn't be too much longer"

This week - "Your order is not yet matched to a vehicle however we would be expecting (this doesn't sound very certain!) to match you to a vehicle for December collection. Please note, matching is subject to order placed date, and subject to vehicle specification availability"

Absolutely no point contacting them to get wildly different updates week to week - just going to wait for them now to call me looking for their $$$$!

We are realistically looking at Mar-2022 now as cars would need to be on a vessel already for deliveries in Ireland by 31/12 (assuming 45-50 days shipping + Christmas in the middle) - at least we would get 221 reg!

Wow I can scarcely believe it but after 3 1/2 months of radio silence I just got a VIN in the source code on my order status page :oops:

No updates from Tesla themselves yet but I'm hopeful again for Q4.

Hit refresh on your order page , maybe the IE delivery team are dishing out VINs today!

Jim
They just hung up again after the auto-message! I'm now starting to think this is personal - why are others getting through to humans I'm getting hung-up on?!

Third re-dial.
They just hung up again after the auto-message! I'm now starting to think this is personal - why are others getting through to humans I'm getting hung-up on?!

Third re-dial....

141 before the number they won’t hang up

Reactions: ScoutKaty
As absolute shite as this is, if you can get by until march then you're probably in a better position. I was initially going to push my delivery to March until this whole range increase with better performance vs range increase and slower performance came about. The thoughts of buying a brand new car in December and 2 weeks later its on an old plate is giving me the shivers to be honest.
I think there is still time for q4 delivery.
I’ve heard of people in Ireland picking up cars on December 28th.
Time is running out though, especially if they are coming via Zeebrugge which probably adds a few days over the Southampton route.

Reactions: John_IE
I just called Tesla Customer service to ask for an update on my delivery. I found my VIN in the source code on 2/11 and had no texts from Tesla. To my surprise, the agent booked my collection appointment on the phone just now and sent me a text confirming the appointment. Collection is booked for 7th December at Southampton. I'm thrilled!!!

Ordered Model 3 SR+ on 16-Oct (Midnight sliver/Black interior/Aero) - VIN in source code on 2-Nov :)
Literally just phoned CS but they won’t book in a collection date. Adamant I had to wait for the text

I think there is still time for q4 delivery.
I’ve heard of people in Ireland picking up cars on December 28th.
Time is running out though, especially if they are coming via Zeebrugge which probably adds a few days over the Southampton route.
I was told the other day mid December for my collection and I was assigned a car early last week so it lines up given the shipping times etc. My trade in expires at the end of November though so looking forward to shopping around again :rolleyes:

I spoke to CS via chat this morning - I got through to Ben.
He provided me with my VIN as no other agent could. LRW3F7FAXMCXXXXXX (A as the 8th digit)

I've been told both 'yes' and 'no' regarding receiving the updated Model 3 with 305 range and partial premium interior. This time Ben said no, maybe tomorrow he'll say yes ;)
LRW3F7FA7MCxxxxx here Curious about the X v 7?

Ahhhhh. Finally spoke to a hoooman and am no better for it.
Nothing new to report. I have to wait for my text which could be this week OR NEXT! Which is different from yesterday's email that said this week. He said that there are lots of boats coming in, lots of deliveries yet to be scheduled, lots of text message to be sent out.

I now have a headache...... and want to cry....... and also realise how ridiculous this is, it'll get here when it gets here and nothing can be done to improve that. Sigh. Sigh. Sob. Sigh.