Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nah wouldn't be worried about that at all - sure there are 2nd hand 2 yr old SR+'s for sale for higher than the actual price of a new one here!👍 Probably because people prefer to pay a premium not to deal with the uncertainty of "tesla updates" 🙄

People also have rightly so began to be more focused on mileage than 212 (Jul-Dec 2021) vs 221 (Jan-Jun 2022) reg plates too thankfully!
I'm absolutely hopeful this is it. My current car which I'm using for trade in has jumped €5k in valuation since this time last year - its the covid bubble which could fall completely flat at any stage. Only time will tell here I guess

Reactions: BevyBoy and John_IE
M3LR ordered 19th Oct. I have a collection date (woop! woop!). Called CS to check they have my mobile number. VIN was allocated a couple of days ago (I spotted it in the source code) and collection booked for Mon 6th Dec. As the US dudes say, "I'm like totally stoked, man!"
Ahhh, really pleased for you, very exciting! But I'm also miffed..... I ordered 9th SEPT and not a whiff of a delivery date.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cocomaxxi
I just called Tesla Customer service to ask for an update on my delivery. I found my VIN in the source code on 2/11 and had no texts from Tesla. To my surprise, the agent booked my collection appointment on the phone just now and sent me a text confirming the appointment. Collection is booked for 7th December at Southampton. I'm thrilled!!!

Ordered Model 3 SR+ on 16-Oct (Midnight sliver/Black interior/Aero) - VIN in source code on 2-Nov :)

A friend of mine who is looking to buy a Tesla today, enquired as to the Heated Seats and Steering wheel on the "Rear Wheel Drive Model 3" (Feb 2022 delivery).

They told him, rear heated seats and steering come as standard now on all new Model 3's. The website hasn't been updated yet to reflect this though, and the car profiles haven't been updated yet which is why existing inventory shows as only having heated front seats.

This is a basic feature in all Model 3's now.

He wen't ahead and purchased it! Shame referrals have gone.

I just called Tesla Customer service to ask for an update on my delivery. I found my VIN in the source code on 2/11 and had no texts from Tesla. To my surprise, the agent booked my collection appointment on the phone just now and sent me a text confirming the appointment. Collection is booked for 7th December at Southampton. I'm thrilled!!!

Ordered Model 3 SR+ on 16-Oct (Midnight sliver/Black interior/Aero) - VIN in source code on 2-Nov :)
I'm ringing (again) now!!!

Ahhh, really pleased for you, very exciting! But I'm also miffed..... I ordered 9th SEPT and not a whiff of a delivery date.
What is your spec? Mine's M3 LR White / white interior with a tow bar. Could be your spec isn't available yet. But, I found the VIN in the account web page source code, then phoned CS to ask about collection. They arranged it then and there.

If you don't know how to "check the source code" read this: Reveal your VIN before it appears on your account

If you find a VIN where specified, it means your car is built and probably on a boat. In which case, call CS on 01628 450660 and see if they can book your collection. Advance warning - you will be on hold for quite a while but it'll be worth it if you get that appointment!

Reactions: ScoutKaty
What is your spec? Mine's M3 LR White / white interior with a tow bar. Could be your spec isn't available yet. But, I found the VIN in the account web page source code, then phoned CS to ask about collection. They arranged it then and there.

If you don't know how to "check the source code" read this: Reveal your VIN before it appears on your account

If you find a VIN where specified, it means your car is built and probably on a boat. In which case, call CS on 01628 450660 and see if they can book your collection. Advance warning - you will be on hold for quite a while but it'll be worth it if you get that appointment!

Oh yeah, I have my VIN and I'm on hold right now. Yawn.

My spec is:
M3LR AWD - Midnight Silver/Black - 19" wheels
Ordered: 09/09/21 - Allocation/VIN: Yes - Delivery: it's a mystery

I've seen others with same/very similar spec. who ordered weeks after me get their delivery dates already. Sigh.
My latest theory is that those ordering via companies/leasing get priority. I ordered direct with a trade-in and am beginning to suspect this is a disadvantage!

Reactions: Cstandinguk
I think this is something a lot of people miss when getting insurance, although when I was looking on the Peugeot website last night during the big debate it was a bit misleading. Of the top of my head it said something like “the registered owner of the vehicle must be …. a lease company, Ltd company” but the. Further down said the policy holder must be the registered owner and keeper. Something like that anyway. Try Churchill, I know for me they weren’t much more than Peugeot once extras were added on and they quote with the policyholder not being the registered keeper/owner.

I ended up ringing them as I was concerned about this. The lady changed the registered keeper/owner to the lease company with no issues.

I'm ringing the number quoted in my [email protected] - 01628 450 660

OMG! An auto-message just came on saying "all our lines are busy, we will be in touch when we have more information about your Model 3" and hung up! They know what I've ordered from the number I'm ringing from, huh?

Redialled...... waiting.....
They just hung up again after the auto-message! I'm now starting to think this is personal - why are others getting through to humans I'm getting hung-up on?!

Third re-dial....